This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#1714 by RhythmMan
Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:15 am
Hey, AmberGlo,
The link doesn't work.
Alan
#1757 by Irminsul
Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:35 am
Hello, from one of your run of the mill Celtic Harp/Keyboard performers in the state of Utah. Oh come on, don't look at me like you guys aren't filled to the gills with people like me in your states!

Anyway, I'm glad I signed on to this thing if for no other reason than how extensive it is. Don't be a stranger! I could only upload one song here on BandMix (because I'm being a real cheapskate right now) but you can hear more of my keyboard and production work here ->

http://www.mixposure.com/irminsul

And some of my recent piano compositions (first three on the list) here ->

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?so ... 589&T=8228

Oh, and see more of my celtic harp side at www.irminsul.biz

Peace,

Irminsul
[email protected]
#1823 by Think Music
Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:03 pm
Just another bedroom player here.

#1825 by Guest
Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:16 pm
Hi Think, Welcome.... :D

#1829 by Auburn Diva
Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:06 am
Welcome, fellow Cincinnatian! I live in Daytona now, but I grew up in Cincinnati.

#1894 by spacexlove
Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:10 am
NASHVILLE PUNK ROCK BABZ WELL HELLO DARLINGS AND GENTS

here i am :idea: :idea: :idea:

#1895 by RhythmMan
Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:59 pm
Hi all,
It occurred to me that I've been here for quite a while w/o intoducing myself.
I've been playing off & on for 30 years, guitar (electric & acoustic) and Bass.
Had a 10 year period where I was musically burned out, & stopped playing.
BIG MISTAKE.
I play acoustic guitar now - I found it more challenging.
I practice a little every day, & have finally copyrighted many of my songs.
I jam w/other musicians a few times a week.
So - hello, again.
:)
Alan

#1900 by Guest
Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:43 pm
Hi Alan:>) 8)

RE

#1906 by BMix
Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:04 pm
Hey guys,

I think it was Samick who asked if I Play. Of course I do! I've played guitar for almost 15 years...mainly acoustic type projects but was in a rock band all through college at the Great University of Tennessee. Love to play and now play mainly in my church. Anyways, just wanted to let you all know. A lot of the other guys here at bandmix play also. Good luck on continuing to make new connections with each other!

-Rob

#1974 by dcmdrums
Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:26 pm
Hello all out in Bandmix land! :D

This is new territory for me to post on the internet but here goes!

My name is Daren and I play drums!

I live in the Philly area and I work at Sigma Sound Studios and Studio Logic Sound with George Hajioannu. I have also been a member of the Cooper Brothers and I work with my Uncle Colt Younger who is the MD for Boyz II Men and Gerald Alston. I play mostly R&B and smooth jazz these days. But I would love to get together with new musicians and try all types of music.

I am also writing at my home studio and creating my first solo cd. (Any musicians that want to help feel free :D )

You can also get information on me at www.noblecooley.com and click on the artist section.

Anyway, I am at the Philadelphia Clef Club on Fridays and Saturdays if anyone wants to come over and jam out!!

I hope to see you guys and ladies soon

Daren Metz

#2024 by steelvox
Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:19 pm
Hello My name is Dan I'm a singer/songwriter of the classic metal breed. I played bass for the Cleveland Metal Band Nightcrawler for about 9 years and have since switched to lead vocals. For the past two years I've been singing in a Classic/Modern/Heavy metal cover band. I've continued to write originals and once again I'm ready to dump the cover tunes. My main goal is to put out an incredible album and back it up live with many intense performances.

I also have a side project in the genre of football rock and had some minor success with a Steelers Fight song. :twisted:

#2029 by Guest
Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:23 am
Daren & Dan: Hi from Michigan and welcome to the forum....glad to have you aboard. :D

#2054 by Guest
Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:50 pm
Hi all.

Anyone in SE Alabama, SW GA, FL Panhandle, wanting to add some rootsy colors to their sound please check me out. Multi instrumentalist. Can contribute upright bass, acoustic & elec guitar, lap steel, dobro, banjo, mandolin, even some fiddle. Like classic country rock a la Graham Parsons, classic country and gospel. Some new Alt. country and contemporary christian, and of course bluegrass, blues, and old time roots music of all sorts. Sing a little too.

Can't go full time or gig every single weekend, Just wanna play regular and make some good music.

#2063 by OIRAM
Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:51 pm
Hay guys,I'm originaly from long island,NY.moved to FL about 11 yrs ago, and still beilieve it was a bad thing. but I am making the best of it. It is not how people are it is how they drive here. :x Anyway I have been playing guitar for 7 years and been tryin to start a band for three. Noluck obviously. :( I am nice,really It is my music that is angery I swear onestly. :twisted: :evil: :P .