This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#193552 by Ryan Douglas Michelsen
Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:07 pm
I wrote a real big introduction on here and my post is gone. The least I could have gotten is a message before my friendly hello is wiped off the face of the earth...

Real dissapointing.

#193576 by jimmydanger
Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:31 pm
I did in fact see and read your post, and generally posts are not deleted unless they contain contact info. You sure you didn't accidentally delete it? Anyway keep trying.

#193578 by Planetguy
Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:33 pm
welcome aboard. we're mostly a harmless group of old fogies who spend way too much time quibling over politics and religion but all in all it's a pretty good bunch. yeah, and sometimes we actually DO talk music.

#193583 by Ryan Douglas Michelsen
Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:42 pm
Thank's for the welcome!

I don't remember putting any contact info on it, other than links to my actual music on youtube.

As you might know from reading it, i'm a keyboardist with 11 years of self taught expirience, currently working on my first "real" album. I had links to 2 of my practice "albums" from a year or two ago.

I work everyday using cubase and my keyboard, and let everyone know that if they need anything, (that they think I can help with) to let me know.

At the end of my post, I asked if anyone here has released anything, and if so, what the best route to do so would be? I would like to put my old albums up for download, but my new one up for purchase when it is completed, and I would like some user reviews of the many distributors out there.

#193594 by Planetguy
Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:01 pm
say there's a kinda round robin thing some of us are trying to get off the ground that you might wanna get in on. you can check out the (idea) Musical Peace Pipe....who wants a hit? thread for details.
#193739 by Chippy
Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:37 pm
Are you on Reverb?
Hit me up sometime. Cheers - Chippy

http://www.reverbnation.com/chipfryer

DJ Orion wrote:I wrote a real big introduction on here and my post is gone. The least I could have gotten is a message before my friendly hello is wiped off the face of the earth...

Real dissapointing.

#193987 by Ryan Douglas Michelsen
Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:15 pm
I just started one,
www.reverbnation.com/Pombrah

The majority of my stuff is on youtube, but I finished moving it all over to reverb last night.