This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#192420 by ababaebeb
Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:49 pm
Seems like I'm one of the only "musicians" who is actually interested in talking about music on this forum.
This is a good resource if you are able to connect with other musicians easily, I have had a profile here for almost 2 years and I have met 2 other musicians, that's it.
#192421 by Planetguy
Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:01 am
Axiom7 wrote:Seems like I'm one of the only "musicians" who is actually interested in talking about music on this forum.
This is a good resource if you are able to connect with other musicians easily, I have had a profile here for almost 2 years and I have met 2 other musicians, that's it.

so, let's see if i have this right.... you've been here two yrs....you're interested in "talking music" and this is your FIRST post?

there's plenty of religion, politics, and shit-talking here but there's also some very talented, knowledgeable, and very articulate musicians here as well who do regularly talk music as well.

be the change you seek, axiom and don't bring more sand to the beach...make light not heat, eh?

so what "music" do YOU wanna discuss?

#192422 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:06 am
First of all share some music Axiom. Second understand bass players...

What do you call an arrogant , married , bass player?

Some one that better find a girlfriend so he can get some rest. :)

#192434 by Starfish Scott
Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:45 am
Must be an echo in here. lol

#192446 by gbheil
Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:10 am
Profile said NO AUDIO . . .

#192447 by VinnyViolin
Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:22 am
sanshouheil wrote:Profile said NO AUDIO . . .

He has seven videos of him playing guitars posted on his bandmix page.

... are you guys really going to put him through your standard "no music on your page" bullying routine because he didn't post a tune on the BM audio player? :roll:

#192450 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:35 am
NO URL FOUND... for vinny on this site.

NO BRAINS EITHER. :(

#192456 by Starfish Scott
Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:18 am
VinnyViolin wrote:

... are you guys really going to put him through your standard "no music on your page" bullying routine because he didn't post a tune on the BM audio player? :roll:
]

I put on my headphones for that?

#192467 by PaperDog
Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:59 am
VinnyViolin wrote:

Vinny, You know the rules...and yet, somehow you managed to skirt around them... There shall be no more whining... :lol:

#192524 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:14 pm
Some of those videos (heavy distorted fuzzy guitar) are pretty unlistenable, but the bottleneck slide blues was interesting, although there was a ntoiceable piezo buzz on some notes (try recording with a mic).
Anyway, I'm up for more music discussions and less politics here.

#192529 by Kramerguy
Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:22 pm
I also disagree with the expectation that you must have music posted to have an opinion / post. I specifically don't have music posted partly in protest lol.

That, and I haven't recorded anything new in 2 years now. Been doing the coverband thing and haven't gotten around to finishing my masterpiece yet :oops:

#192530 by Planetguy
Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:22 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Anyway, I'm up for more music discussions and less politics here.

i'll second, third, and fourth that. and i'd love to see a little less sh*t slinging here as well.

glenny, anytime you wanna put it to bed, bro....i'm ready. you swatted it away before but here's my open hand extended again. :wink:

#192539 by jimmydanger
Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:02 pm
OP: Not sure why you put the word musicians in quotes but I think it's a Freudian slip.

#192591 by Prevost82
Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:17 pm
Axiom7 ... I'm just down the road from you but not into metal ... :shock:

#192597 by Starfish Scott
Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:30 pm
Oooh, I'd go see Provost being that close.

No doubt THAT man can play..

And for the record, you can have an opinion without music posted but someone is sure to doubt you in the way you really don't want or worse.

"For what it's worth"