This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#191127 by Locorogue
Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:01 am
hey all, new here, probably will break a record for the fastest ban ever, so, that being said...nice to know ya...however quickly my ban may come(it will)
#191175 by Planetguy
Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:36 pm
Locorogue wrote:hey all, new here, probably will break a record for the fastest ban ever, so, that being said...nice to know ya...however quickly my ban may come(it will)

don't sweat it...i think you'll be ok as long as no one figures out that you have two accounts. :wink:

#191308 by Cameron Landers
Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:01 pm
[quote="Belle"] - Know the difference between Dallas and Ft. Worth? In Dallas - it's sushi. In Ft. Worth - it's bait!

That's pretty good... The ultimate thing is to set up a Sushi place right next to a bait shop, sell 'em your day-olds...

Cheers,

-=Cameron
http://www.cameronlanders.com
#191754 by bukles789
Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:51 pm
Yamaha dtxpress with seperate hi-hat stand, complete round cymbals, ride has a 3 point different touch, crash 1 has a two point different touch, 4 drum pads with snare with 3 touch, a pearl double base pedal, with tour bags, all together the equipment is worth $2,300 but I'm asking $1,800 (or best offer) since I've used it and it needs a 50 dollar fix that can be done at local music shop. If you have any questions or pics please don't hesitate to contact.
#193894 by Canplayandsing
Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:30 pm
Hello everyone, Im new to the forums and just wanted to say hi.

#197639 by Dan theMusic Man
Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:40 am
Hey,

My names Dan good to here your branching out with the book! I had a band years ago and will always be a guitar player looking for the right bunch of fella's as BTO would say.
#197702 by Kevin Farkas
Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:50 pm
Figured I'd say hello. I'm looking forward to making music!
#197703 by Deadguitars
Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:54 pm
kevin506057 wrote:Figured I'd say hello. I'm looking forward to making music!

Hi Kev

:D
#200733 by robert508994
Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:52 pm
Hey everyone, my name's Robert and I'm new here at bandmix. I was hoping to get some feedback from musicians about a website I made (whether it could ever be useful, what could add to make it worthwhile, etc). The website is www.gignitor.com and I've been making it just for fun over the past several weeks, mainly out of extreme boredom.

Looking for constructive criticism only please :)

Thanks guys!
#200796 by PaperDog
Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:02 am
robert508994 wrote:Hey everyone, my name's Robert and I'm new here at bandmix. I was hoping to get some feedback from musicians about a website I made (whether it could ever be useful, what could add to make it worthwhile, etc). The website is www.gignitor.com and I've been making it just for fun over the past several weeks, mainly out of extreme boredom.

Looking for constructive criticism only please :)

Thanks guys!

Not Bad. Good luck!

#202156 by craig511070
Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:55 pm
craigslist.org/
craigslist.org/
craigslist.org/craigslist.org/craigslist.org/craigslist.org/craigslist.org/craigslist.org/craigslist.org/craigslist.org/craigslist.org/craigslist.org/craigslist.org/craigslist.org/craigslist.org/

#203537 by kc5tng
Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:49 am
Im relatively new to BandMix; I joined in hopes of finding some players to fill up open slots in the Rock & Blues band Im putting together. Sure hoping Im fortunate in finding players.

Im a 64 year old drummer - been playing most of my life and I play a wide variety of genre's - I should way better than I am but Im "adequate" and I still practice several days a week for various amounts of time.

Im fortunate in that I am playing my "Dream Drum Kit" ...most drummers arent that lucky. I play a 6 piece Yamaha Oak Custom kit ( my snare is a Tama Starclassic Bubinga Elite 14x6.5 with Black Nickel hardware and in the Quilted Mocha Burst finish and all hi-end Zildjian and Meinl cymbals.

Glad to be here -

#203541 by gbheil
Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:08 am
Welcome . . . use the search function. Worked for us.

#205169 by Briezie
Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:48 pm
Greetings all. Briezie here.I am a wayard bassist just getting back into the swing of things.Hope to talk to talented musicians about the music scene these days around Kerrvile,Tx...And of course other places as well!

#206143 by Peg Lautny
Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:30 pm
Briezie wrote:Greetings all. Briezie here.I am a wayard bassist just getting back into the swing of things.Hope to talk to talented musicians about the music scene these days around Kerrvile,Tx...And of course other places as well!

Welcome aboard Briezie. It'll be nice to have another bassist around here...and another female as well! 8)