This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Drums and Accessories.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#127878 by Donald Ray
Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:30 am
Please look at this drum website and tell me what you seriously might think about it .

That i have for all Drummer's out there

http://vintagedrums.webs.com/

#140209 by sanmanco128
Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:42 pm
If I was you, go to pearldrum.com, click on the Country you need (you have to do this to get into this site). Click on drummersforum, then ask about it on there. It doesn't matter if you have any drums or percussion, or if you have 6 drumsets, cymbals, etc. either. I've been on there for several years, and I don't have any drums at all...yet.

Like you, I've had questions about some drums too. I just asked on the site (under vintage snare drums) about a snare drum I was thinking about buying. I did that late last night, and I've all ready have a couple of replies. People from all over the world can help you out with any question(s) that you might have.

I hope that this helped you out too. Let me know either way, okay.

SanMan

#158916 by Donald Ray
Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:01 am
Delete section
Last edited by Donald Ray on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#186033 by Donald Ray
Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:54 pm
People please tell me something on my Drum website

Should I go ahead and get rid of it

Or

Should I keep it a bit longer ...

Really I am kind of board and Tired of it ..

POLL

#190133 by TJS 1
Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:34 am
Are the white set of premier ludwigs for sale. I use to have a set like that. I would like to know and how much are they going for.