This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#14930 by Mykk
Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:18 am
My favorite album of all time. It got me started in music. I learned this album forwards and backwards. I don't play covers, never played in a cover band. But even still 10 years later (since I first heard the album) 16 years from it's debut, it's still a fun album to play along with. My dream is to one day get a chance to play with Jimmy Chamberlain

#16613 by Gi
Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:25 pm
i'll have to sample "gish". i think i caught snippets from "gish " over the years, but either wasnt taken by it or didnt give it my full attention.

i love "cherub rock" and "zero".

#16897 by jimmydanger
Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:50 pm
Gish was probably their best album. Siamese Dream was good too but suffered from rockstaritis.
#17086 by GoonSaloon
Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:13 am
The :twisted: Drummer kicks ars

#18628 by shyartist
Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:58 am
yeah good album...haven't heard it in years...but yes good stuff

#18634 by neanderpaul
Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:45 pm
I was all about melancholy and the infinite sadness for a good while. To me it set a mark for diversity. After that album I was all screw continuity! Diversity is "where it's at"! I'm not too familiar with gish. I'll be checking it out. Early nineties was a good time for music in my opinion.