This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#173948 by PaperDog
Tue May 22, 2012 4:20 pm
Jon Nilsen wrote:J-Haley- Out of all the morons on this site you have got to be one of the biggest assholes around. Your stupidity and hatefulness are almost hard to believe. Do the world a favor and shoot yourself in the head you complete and utter waste of oxygen. BTW the extra pointy white hoods you are waiting for were back ordered. You'll have to make due with your old one for a bit longer.

Jon, You 'd have to live in Texas to understand the problems were dealing with... At heart, I don't really believe J Haley "hates" anybody.. He's blowing off a lot of steam here (cause he can and aint it grand that nobody goes home bleeding?) When you pay into a system, with pride and zeal as a supporter of your community , and you get robbed for it, you get spit on for it , you might tend to be edgy on the nomathetic level...and yeah...somebody is gonna wind up on the butt end of a hate comment. (You did one yourself..."A gun to the head"?)

The squeaky wheels such as J Haley in this particular case, are not the haters...They are not the guys the world needs to worry about... Its the quiet ones who say nothing... Those guys are inclined to execute horrific things on the innocent.

BTW I like you song "In My Time of dying". Love the bottle neck work...
On my own day of termination, I have instructed my closests freinds to paint an X across each of my eyes, sew my tongue over to the left side of my face, staple my last W2 form to my chest...Carry my my dying body to the nearest IRS office and leave me there at the steps...
8)

#173949 by Starfish Scott
Tue May 22, 2012 4:32 pm
WE all blow off stress here by verbally lashing out.

I am the most guilty of all.
Then again I'm feeling stressed.
I have to laugh, I always thought the performance would be the most stressful and I was dead wrong.

The performing is easy, the rest is hard.

Let people say wtf they want, it's a fing forum.
If you have sensitive ears, feel free to go watch American idol !!!

#173957 by Slacker G
Tue May 22, 2012 5:54 pm
"Let people say wtf they want, it's a fing forum.
If you have sensitive ears, feel free to go watch American idol !!!"

Watch it capt. That's hate speech. :twisted:

#173978 by Jon Nilsen
Tue May 22, 2012 10:13 pm
If he can say what he wants then so can I, thank you very much. It would be nice if people stuck to talking about music on this site. In the meantime I'll speak out against racism and hate from time to time. No biggie and I apologize to J for the name calling but not the general sentiment.

#173985 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue May 22, 2012 11:00 pm
Jon Nilsen wrote:If he can say what he wants then so can I, thank you very much. It would be nice if people stuck to talking about music on this site. In the meantime I'll speak out against racism and hate from time to time. No biggie and I apologize to J for the name calling but not the general sentiment.

You know Jon, you have posted some great playing and I thank you for that.

If you just want to stick to talking music, Please just don't censor us on this page, stick to the other forums.

This actually is about music. Life. If you just want to talk about G major scales, then stick with the other forums.

This a very unique website, because there are no acceptable lines that need to be censored.

As far as racism and hate, I would be one of the first persons angry. This thread is about breaking the LAW.
I think Dawg was trying to put that in perspective.
Jon always remember the great music you are playing comes directly out of your life. SMILE.

#174020 by Jon Nilsen
Wed May 23, 2012 12:39 pm
You sir are wrong. This thread is about hate and small mindedness. Enjoy your little corner of the internet.

#174022 by Starfish Scott
Wed May 23, 2012 1:00 pm
"Music transcends all boundaries".

I believe in your right to say what you want.
I don't believe in racism or hate.

Don't stick words in my mouth or I'll be pulling your teeth out one at a time with a hot pair of pliers or just free hand, it's all the same to me.

If you are going to to mess with people, I suggest a better or more likely victim or don't cry when the hurt comes down, because it's all fun and games until you can't explain yourself adequately and you get your jaw pushed back into your skull.

#174028 by Slacker G
Wed May 23, 2012 2:01 pm
Jon Nilsen wrote:You sir are wrong. This thread is about hate and small mindedness. Enjoy your little corner of the internet.

That's funny. I thought this thread was about thieves sneaking into our country to rob us and our children blind by stealing taxpayer dollars and putting unnecessary burdens on honest Americans. And that includes Mexicans who came here legally.

No one here has a problem with legal immigration. We simply think it is wrong to cheat, steal and lie. There are thousands of honorable people in Mexico waiting in line to come here legally.

You want to support the moral codes of those who cheat steal and lie their way into the American life? You are at one with them.

As an after thought: You forgot the real definition of Haley and others against illegal immigration. They are called PATRIOTS... people who love and wish to defend our country and protect its citizens against invasion, military or otherwise. They are people who love America and are against its destruction.

By the way, Jon, what do you who are for the destruction of America through pacifism or other means call yourselves?
Last edited by Slacker G on Fri May 25, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#174043 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 23, 2012 9:20 pm
Jon Nilsen wrote:You sir are wrong. This thread is about hate and small mindedness. Enjoy your little corner of the internet.

GEEEEZZZZZE Talk about thin skin! I thought I was being nice.

OHH WELL..

#174108 by Slacker G
Fri May 25, 2012 2:43 pm
GLENNY J wrote:

OHH WELL..

Just knock it off Glen, you raging liberal.... you're never nice. :) :) :)

#174132 by J-HALEY
Sat May 26, 2012 1:11 am
Jon Nilsen wrote:If he can say what he wants then so can I, thank you very much. It would be nice if people stuck to talking about music on this site. In the meantime I'll speak out against racism and hate from time to time. No biggie and I apologize to J for the name calling but not the general sentiment.

Jon, you are so right! Please don't think I am being facetious! You see I as a Scotch/Irish/German/Choctaw,Cherokee would ask your RACE BAITING @SS ? put YO money where your PIEHOLE IS B!TCH! I AM MORE AMERICAN THAN YO PUNK @SS IS? mexico SUCKS B!TCH how do you like THEMS APPLES?

Just to be sure I am not being an @sshole I am going to YOUR SITE NOW to see if you have music posted!

Crickets chirping LOL!

Jimmy, even though I don't agree with your politic's Sorry for ragging on your version of Europa! I like it for the most part. Constructively I think and have always thought you have too much delay and sustain on that LES PAUL you used! IMO for you to question the chords that carlos used just shows your HOLIER than THOU attitude! I have a GOOD friend down where you are! If you guys meet you will UNDERSTAND LOL!

:lol:

#174133 by J-HALEY
Sat May 26, 2012 1:19 am
???

#174134 by J-HALEY
Sat May 26, 2012 1:24 am

BAZINGA! Speak out against your own DUMB@SS! because I am sorry but thats exactly what you are, "let me be very clear" A DUMB PHUK LMAO! YOU SIR ARE THE RACIST! :wink:

#174135 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat May 26, 2012 1:41 am
Slacker G wrote:
GLENNY J wrote:

OHH WELL..

Just knock it off Glen, you raging liberal.... you're never nice. :) :) :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#174136 by J-HALEY
Sat May 26, 2012 1:41 am
J-HALEY wrote:

BAZINGA! Speak out against your own DUMB@SS! because I am sorry but thats exactly what you are, "let me be very clear" A DUMB PHUK LMAO! YOU SIR ARE THE RACIST! :wink:

Crickets (chirp, chirp)?

Some Music that you want to talk about? Just sayin?

Oh and by the way Jimmy, Really I love the fact that you have "Two Degree's" Thats AWESOME! While you were in college I was studying music! and TOURING! It really "cracks me up" that your anal self sets in your PERFECT little world sayin you would rather be in a half @ss band that you are in control of more than being "in a really good band"

Like I said you are a sellout and @sshole! Still thats your inperfection and I have mine admitidly, I have mine! The BOTTOM LINE IS! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR WANT TO BE @SS DOES I will SMOKE YOUR @SS AT MUSIC and ESPECIALLY on guitar! I am just sayin! :roll:

Whatever you can do I can do BETTER! :lol: