This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#172327 by J-HALEY
Mon May 07, 2012 1:11 am
J-HALEY wrote:JCP61,

If I wanted to know how to play the notes "that no one else plays" I would ask you. Being as how I already know that. I'll just pass and ask you to shut the PHUK up regarding this issue!

I am just going to ask you WISEGUYS how much money have you made THIS weekend? JCP61? Stringdancer? Chief, Talbout,
I am SURE I made more money this weekend PLAYING MUSIC than you have
Talking your bullshit! :lol:

Sorry for the rant! PUT UP OR SHUT UP! Just sayin :roll:

Oh yeah when I ask how much Money have you made this weekend! I mean how much have you Pu$$Y'$ made PLAYING MUSIC?

#172337 by FunkDealer
Mon May 07, 2012 3:19 am
Stringdancer wrote:Here they go, the southern boys acting up again with blanket statements like ?Mexico/Mexican sucks? judging an entire country on the behavior of the criminal elements which every country is afflicted by.

It is like judging America/Americans solely on the behavior of the KKK. Or the southern states of the US, not an accurate or fair assessment.

Heckley when spewing venom at least spell your insult correctly the word is ?racist? not ?rascist? comprende compadre?

OK boys ask yourself who is the primary customer of these illegal drugs? Answer: Americans, who sells all the weapons used by the Mexican drug cartel? Answer: Americans.

The same old story the prostitute gets arrested and prosecuted while the John walks away free even though is abundantly clear that without customers the prostitute goes out of business. Now apply this analogy to the case of Mexican drugs and weapons and see if there is a correlation, for some of you might be challenging for the intellect, if that is the case ask a Mexican to explained it because Mexicans have been asking in frustration the US government and law enforcing agencies to clamp down the demand for drugs and the supply of weapons to and from Mexico drug cartel for decades.

What is going on in Mexico is very bad but to blame this drug war on Mexico criminals alone is to assign 50% of the responsibility, the other 50% is American. (See the prostitute/John analogy above)

Some red neck wrote a quote ?there is nothing more dangerous than an 18 year old American with a gun? well I would complete the quote ?there anything more dangerous and stupid than an 18 year old American with a gun?

To think that we Americans can shoot and kill our way out of all the problems confronting us is to validate the point of view of few Americans namely southern Americans at the expanse of a more rational, smart and less damaging approach that a Northerner would take when dealing with a situation.

Curb your xenophobia southern boys you are giving America a bad name, after all Mexico along with Canada is largest trading American partner guns and drugs notwithstanding.

I would like to clarify that we in the North are fully aware that the southern boys on this board with their views do not represent nor speak for the whole southern people or states, Northerners know in fact that the majority of the population in the south are in many case more intelligent and rational than some Northerners.

Off to my shelter Incomiiiiing!!!!

PS: If the holy shmowlies , radicals, red necks posse lobby for my expulsion from this board by blackmailing BM with the threat of living BM if I am not ejected, this might be my last post. But hey that is the price of freedom, better live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep. 8)

Wow. You have mistaken your education for intelligence. The former, you seem to have an abundance of. The latter, not so much.

Also, I doubt you have ever lived as a "lion", or have ever really tasted freedom.

And why criticize someone's spelling when your spelling, grammar and punctuation are shitty?

So lay off Vamp and the others. Maybe Vamp is unwinding with a few drinks or something. What he says is thoughtful, honest and rings true. The crap you say, Stringdancer, is just the same old, worn out PC bullshit that someone actually paid a college to program your little mind with.

:wink:

#172340 by PaperDog
Mon May 07, 2012 4:32 am

If I wanted to know how to play the notes "that no one else plays" I would ask you. Being as how I already know that. I'll just pass and ask you to shut the PHUK up regarding this issue!

I am just going to ask you WISEGUYS how much money have you made THIS weekend? JCP61? Stringdancer? Chief, Talbout,

Actually, that reminds me...Memo to self... Need to execute next trust fund...Due in June... LOL!

Naw, just kiddin Jeff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#172357 by JCP61
Mon May 07, 2012 9:57 am
J-HALEY wrote:

Oh yeah when I ask how much Money have you made this weekend! I mean how much have you Pu$$Y'$ made PLAYING MUSIC?

put up or shut up what,

be a wedding singer or you're not a great musician like you?
you just play free bird when someone asks for it and shut the f**k up stupid.
I'm sure the latinos will learn that song soon, so that's another job you will lose.

ignorant f**k.

#172358 by JCP61
Mon May 07, 2012 10:07 am
J-HALEY wrote:
JCP61 wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:mexico SUCKS! The mexicans I have met are a bunch of hypocritical rascists! (I mis-spelled) that on PURPOSE LMAO! I love it when folks use grammar and spelling to win an argument. Especially when they know not what they are talking about. For those that don't know me I don't use spell check on forums. Frankly it ain't that important. Anyway I have utilized the ignore function for the first time since I joined back in 2006. Guess who the recipient is LOL! :lol:

You say this a lot, as if you were shocked to discover that most races that associate themselves in nationalistic terms are rare.
it's really the reverse
I believe you will find all races that see them selves or would like to see them selves as confined by a national border are highly aggressive to other cultures and races.
The nation state is a fairly modern notion, only being mature by about a hundred years or so.

You are commenting about something you know NOTHING, NADDA about! :wink:
Your sounding like a DUMB@$$! I'm just sayin :wink:

having an opinion is not dumb,
you, not being able to express your self above the level of a 10 year old,
that's what they call retarded.

#172416 by MikeTalbot
Tue May 08, 2012 2:52 am
J Haley

Why bring me into it? I get paid every once in a while. The overall endeavor is a net loss so you may have me there. Thats cool. I bet all my chips on my own music. I lost.

I'm fixin' to do it again. don't care if I lose - I never back down from a fight. And I see this one as the last big punch up. I get it done or I'm a dipshit.

But I've had a good run: Album, radio play on both coasts, played all over the place, got old and still cranking the sh*t out. I mean really? What do you want from me pal?

Talbot

#172436 by Stringdancer
Tue May 08, 2012 10:19 am
3CPO/R2D2 wrote:
you are a scoundrel

Wow scoundrel? Look it here I can be a politician. :idea:[

#172437 by Stringdancer
Tue May 08, 2012 10:34 am
Phu%K Dealer wrote:

Wow. You have mistaken your education for intelligence. The former, you seem to have an abundance of. The latter, not so much.

Also, I doubt you have ever lived as a "lion", or have ever really tasted freedom.

And why criticize someone's spelling when your spelling, grammar and punctuation are shitty?

So lay off Vamp and the others. Maybe Vamp is unwinding with a few drinks or something. What he says is thoughtful, honest and rings true. The crap you say, Stringdancer, is just the same old, worn out PC bullshit that someone actually paid a college to program your little mind with.

Wow with your ability to determine someone Intelligence by just perusing a post you have rendered the IQ test obsolete.

Dude your talent is wasted on this board.

My punctuation? You mean all those question marks are not in the right place, who would have known that.
BTW who is Vamp :?:

#172443 by J-HALEY
Tue May 08, 2012 12:13 pm
J-HALEY wrote:

I owe some of you folks an apology (not you dinkleberry) but the rest of you! JCP61, Chief, Talbout to you 3 guys I apologize. I have been playing and working so much Sunday I decided to relax and have a few. Well a few turned into too many. I am man enough to admit I acted like a dumb@ss sorry! :oops:

#172478 by JCP61
Tue May 08, 2012 4:08 pm
sounded like there might have been a whiskey sour involved in that.
apology accepted.

#172482 by jimmydanger
Tue May 08, 2012 4:24 pm
Jeff drankin? Say it ain't so!

#172492 by J-HALEY
Tue May 08, 2012 4:43 pm
jimmydanger wrote:Jeff drankin? Say it ain't so!

Doh! :oops:

#172900 by johnnya
Sat May 12, 2012 6:04 pm
I live exzactly about 3 miles from the border here in hidalgo tx, the very bottom tip of texas by mcallen tx. I keep me a knife with me, a small bat in my van and a shotgun nearby, there are so many people here that you dont know who's from where, and people from mex are desperate. the cartels have family and ties here, i tell you, everything modern get here last it seems. its weird, i have my family being raised here which is ok, but this close to the border is a another area of its own. the school i used to work at, we had illegals crossing and running across campus on the football field, dang, some could play football with speed they had, one youth had a gun. p.d. stopped them, but its crazy. we havent had a spill over here, but going to mex has slowed down a lot. but for music, man, spanish is ruler, rock has its moments, but its not like any place north of here, you can call this little mexico though. A lot of killings here, evryother day something happens, usually drug, gang with ties to cartels go on. i get frustrated sometimes, but playing rock i have influenced a lot of people and changed a lot of things in the music scence since 1984, well back to defend the Alamo and keep my freedom.