This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#172659 by jimmydanger
Thu May 10, 2012 1:59 pm
F*ck Billy Jowel. Anyone who could screw up being married to Christie Brinkley is an idiot in my book.

#172682 by Shapeshifter
Thu May 10, 2012 5:09 pm
A huge influence for me. My first album was "An Innocent Man". He has a unique ability to write intelligently and melodically and still maintain a mainstream appeal. Most guys that fall into the category of "songwriter" tend to come up short in some other area (i.e., vocals, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, etc-IMO), But Billy Joel manages to hit the bullseye in every area.

I know, I know. I sound like his publicist... :lol: . I just have that much respect for the guy (managing to drop the ball with Christie Brinkley not withstanding).

#172685 by PaperDog
Thu May 10, 2012 5:29 pm
jimmydanger wrote:F*ck Billy Jowel. Anyone who could screw up being married to Christie Brinkley is an idiot in my book.

You arent married to her, so what does that make you.. ?

#172689 by jimmydanger
Thu May 10, 2012 6:10 pm
Are you really that stupid or did you have to have special training? Oh that's right you went to school in Texass.

#172700 by Starfish Scott
Thu May 10, 2012 7:09 pm
Not really a fan of his work, but the man can play the keys.
No question there..

#172703 by PaperDog
Thu May 10, 2012 7:15 pm
jimmydanger wrote:Are you really that stupid or did you have to have special training? Oh that's right you went to school in Texass.

Ladies and Gentlemen, This is what results , when a bully gets called out on his own arrogance (Prior threads).

Jimmy-boyeee, yer reaching now... Seriously, Your cover is blown and we all see that you're really just a 'side-man' to a much bigger act than yourself... You can only 'wish' you were of a true liberal mindset...But the reality is, you are an anal retentive pud, who 'thinks he's locked on to, and is the driver of something 'cool'. News flash bro! Punk has sunk!... Have you considered learning how to be a real musician?
The arrogance in the prose you've exuded throughout your posts is the dead give away to the thinkers here , who can clearly see your desperate attempt to cling on to some semblance of youth through your gawdy and cheap fashion... The truth be told, you're so lame, you cant even run a freak show properly.. By lame, I mean You're like a set of Mardi-Gras beads, without the festival, dude...

As I said..you're cover is blown... You've been exposed for the arrogant twit that you are.. .

Now you go ahead and flame me all you want... You arent intelligent enough to match wits with me, so please knock yourself out , I'll sit back and enjoy the show..as I continue to laugh at you.
Last edited by PaperDog on Thu May 10, 2012 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#172710 by DainNobody
Thu May 10, 2012 8:17 pm
this comment should be diverted to the psychic vampire thread ... BWAAAHHAAAHHAAAA

#172711 by DainNobody
Thu May 10, 2012 8:21 pm
I am going to apologize for my actions here... I look back and see I said some things that were pretty foolish.. I do stand by my beliefs in the left leaning agenda generally characterized by helping spread malaria mosquito nets to the poor of Africa subsidized by the Gates Foundation... thanks Bill and Melinda

#172798 by fisherman bob
Fri May 11, 2012 6:56 pm
jimmydanger wrote:F*ck Billy Jowel. Anyone who could screw up being married to Christie Brinkley is an idiot in my book.
Hasn't she been married to a bunch of different guys? I'm not sure if he's the one who screwed up.