This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#16190 by loudbob1955
Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:36 pm
hey All..

Looks like a nice site and a great way for people to share Music and Ideas.

Would love to get some comments on the Songs I Posted and I'm hoping to get some of the more Rock & Roll stuff I do.

If I can ever help anyone out, I'm available.

Bob

#16206 by The KIDD
Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:32 pm
Hey Bob,

Welcome! Good to see another oldtimer (over 45) on here.. :lol:
Played some nice places down your way during the early 80's...Used to be a club right on Lake Greenwood ..They gave us little cottages to stay in ..Just wonderin if it was still there?...The whole area was a blast back then ...Hows the scene now?

John

#16208 by JJW III
Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:43 pm
Hi LoudBob,

Welcome.
#16342 by fisherman bob
Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:56 am
Thanks for joining. The forum is fantastic, LOTS of people on here who know WAY more than I do about all kinds of musical subjects. Makes me feel like a dumbass sometimes (sometimes I get truly humbled) but I'm also learning some fantastic new things. It's really cool to hear what other people think about different subjects. I have jammed with a few Bandmix members here in the Kansas City area, so hopefully you'll find some local musicians in your area from Bandmix. I really ENJOY the forum. I think there's a lot of very interesting people on here. You may not agree with everything said here, but that's okay. You might be set straight on a few topics and vice-versa. Looking forward to reading your posts. Later...

#16354 by Craig Maxim
Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:52 am
Welcome to BandMix

#16364 by TheCaptain
Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:51 pm
...and RG220

alriiight!
Another Ibee guy
:)
welcome
rich

#16370 by loudbob1955
Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:20 pm
hey guys..

Thankx for the nice welcome. I don't know , John. I'll look into Lake Greenwood for you. We play a Wine Festival every year down in Georgia, and they provide these great Cottages to stay in return for playing. It's like a nice weekend break for the Band, and we get to play.

yeah, Rich. I love mine. And those EMG's really make is sound sweet. 8)

Thankx again, everyone..

LB

#16523 by Jon Nilsen
Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:08 pm
Welcome. Nice sound. I'm a sucker for acoustic music with fiddle. I'm in Asheville NC but I get down your way on business. Let me know if you are playing anywhere.

#16644 by loudbob1955
Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:06 pm
Jon Nilsen wrote:Welcome. Nice sound. I'm a sucker for acoustic music with fiddle. I'm in Asheville NC but I get down your way on business. Let me know if you are playing anywhere.

Hey Jon... Thankx... I think the next time I play with the Band is March 11, 2008 at The Double Door in Charlotte. Come on down...

8)

LB