This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#161795 by Emma Kate
Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:33 pm
Hi everyone, well I just wanted to say a quick hello!
Im hoping to find a few people on here that can help in me producing some music...so in other words I need a producer lol! Or musicions?(always spelt wrong)!

Ive always had a passion for singing, and although its all ive ever wanted to do, i backed of from it thinking it was a waste of time. For some reason lately Ive got a strong sence that this is what I am meant to do.
So Im going at it full steam now and want to find people similar to me.

If you check my profile and it sounds like you please get in touch :) xx

#161799 by gbheil
Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:24 pm
Pretty lady ... pretty voice ... best wishes and welcome to the Forum from Texas.
#162050 by SoniRai
Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:17 pm
Hey emma soni here see your profile and also listened to your song, really liked your voice and defo have got the potential to be a star given the right guidance, when you get a chance check my page out there is also a link to a profile on facebook of an artist singer/musician who is part of our production team. we have all the resources and will help promote and hope for the lucky break which will come with hard work. all my contact info is on my page if you are interested please let me know. and to be honest with you we have been looking for a female singer and maybe this may be our lucky break.

i hope to speak to you soon and hopefully we can work together and part of our team .

Thanks Soni
#162089 by SoniRai
Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:28 am
Emma Kate wrote:Hi everyone, well I just wanted to say a quick hello!
Im hoping to find a few people on here that can help in me producing some music...so in other words I need a producer lol! Or musicions?(always spelt wrong)!

Ive always had a passion for singing, and although its all ive ever wanted to do, i backed of from it thinking it was a waste of time. For some reason lately Ive got a strong sence that this is what I am meant to do.
So Im going at it full steam now and want to find people similar to me.

If you check my profile and it sounds like you please get in touch :)
xx

Hey emma soni here see your profile and also listened to your song, really liked your voice and defo have got the potential to be a star given the right guidance, when you get a chance check my page out there is also a link to a profile on facebook of an artist singer/musician who is part of our production team. we have all the resources and will help promote and hope for the lucky break which will come with hard work. all my contact info is on my page if you are interested please let me know. and to be honest with you we have been looking for a female singer and maybe this may be our lucky break.

i hope to speak to you soon and hopefully we can work together and part of our team .

Thanks Soni

#162131 by PaperDog
Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:37 pm
sanshouheil wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4

HA HA hA! This Cracks Me up... I knew where this was headed as soon as i saw the title! Good One Sans!

#164501 by SamChapman
Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:26 pm
Hi Emma,

I'm new here too so looking forward to chatting. I play in one of my towns local wedding bands and am also a wedding singer
#166206 by Emma Kate
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:49 am
I missed this post!!!! xxx

#166913 by Emilyangel
Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:08 am
Welcome this big family~~~ :D

#167116 by Carter12
Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:31 pm
Hey Emma,

Im a producer/singer and id love to get another singer on one of my beats....im sick of hearing my own voice!!

Check the stuff on my profile and if you like the style, get in touch..

Charlie