This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Post your ideas and questions to the BandMix Staff.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#7813 by itza-band
Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:26 am
Staff??? it would be nice to know how many hits )our( ad gets... and who is hitting our profile page. Couple of reasons... One it would let US know IF we are getting hits on our ad... and how many... which benefit bandmix as well... in this manner. IF we know we are getting hits... even if we do not find the "right person" to fill the spot(s)... in any given time frame, atleast we are more likely to renew our subscription to the service... because we are getting hits. Which eventually means we will probably find the person(s) we are looking for.

Not knowing if anyone is viewing our ad.... well... we may be inclined to go elsewhere... ya know?

I don't think a hit counter would be all that difficult (or costly) to put in place.

Just my two cents
Johnny Mutt
Euro-Mutts
paid subscriber.

#7951 by BMix
Wed May 02, 2007 2:45 pm
Yes, we agree this would be a nice feature and will look to include it in the next profile update. Thanks for the feedback.

-The BandMix Team

#12849 by Roadhouse1
Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:34 am
:roll: I agree! It let you know weather of not you are getting any hits on your profile! Thanks Roadhouse![/b][/b]

#14295 by Cowcharge
Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:56 pm
And a play counter with feedback capabilities for our tunes would be great too!

#15997 by andrewsclues
Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:05 am
I'm a newbie, but a hit counter to my mind would be essential... BMix back in April you said you would look into this... make any descisions on this yet?