This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#150810 by Lady Rocker
Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 am
Wonderin' if anyone has seen DrumShark around?? I haven't been on here in quite a long time..

Just poppin in to see what's been happening!!

If anyone has any info - that would be great!!

Thanks! :D

#150883 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:33 pm
Cool lady, old school R&R, I LIKE IT!
Sorry haven't heard of your friend up here at all.
Thanks for sharing that tune. It satisfied me. :)
#151661 by the drumshark
Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:11 pm
I am the Drumshark, been here a long time, just not in the forums. Anyway... :?:

#151687 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 pm
Cool playing Jeff, lousy recordings but the intent comes through. Wish you were in NY.
Looks like you have a fan chasing you down. Good luck man. :)

#151688 by Crip2nite
Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:43 pm
Hey Drumshark...It's me... guitarflounder! :D

#151692 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:45 pm
Crip2nite wrote:Hey Drumshark...It's me... guitarflounder! :D

Hey guitarflounder, it's me Starfishstringer. double down I dare you. :) :) :) :)

#151839 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:47 pm
Hey Habibs42,,,

The only reason your so ugly, is cause when your mother was in heat, the neighbors dog beat me over the fence.

I know, I know.

#151929 by wassal5
Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:14 am
Where did you got this much info on your blog from?? Also can i take the initiave to take the feeds from your blog for my own website?? But cant find the RSS feeds link here!!

lafayette homes for sale

#151972 by Starfish Scott
Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:00 pm
LOL Crip, don't give them any attention or we'll all be reading about eating feces next..and buying flowers from India.

(sound of hammer being drawn back and cocked)

I love spam, not green eggs and ham. Spam is a slam, a slam of ham. Not good ham, but more like green eggs and ham. Old ham and old eggs, makes one weary in the legs. Don't eat the green ham or read the spam.
Green eggs are only eaten in Siam. Siam, I am, not more spam. If only we could gouge out the eyes of our spam from Siam.

He'd be dead, I doubt his name is Ted. He writes the spam because he has no plan. He's got a head because no one knows he's Ted, else we'd drop a pop right in his head. See, no Ted, no spam, no green eggs and ham makes us all happy as a clam.

YOU FING MFERS FROM MFING HELL KNOWN AS SIAM, GET BACK IN YOUR VAN AND DRIVE BACK TO WHATEVER DUMP YOU COME FROM AND STOP SPAMMING OUR FORUM FROM JAPAN OR WE'LL MAX YOU OUT AND LEAVE YOU BURIED SHALLOW IN THE SAND, at the beach you mini queef.

UNDERSTAND? lol

#151992 by RGMixProject
Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:14 pm
Has anybody seen Lady Rocker...27 July?
#158350 by Lady Rocker
Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:47 pm
the drumshark wrote:I am the Drumshark, been here a long time, just not in the forums. Anyway... :?:

Dude!! :) Tried contacting you through yur email but haven't received a response. Was wondering if you were currently jamming with anyone?

A old band mate of mine has jam sessions at his house when he's not out playing... just outside of TC -- Maybe you know him?? His name is Doyle...
Anyway - If you weren't currently playing with anyone, was wondering if you would maybe like to meet up sometime at one of his jam sessions??

Will be looking forward to hearing from you. :D

#158351 by Lady Rocker
Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:48 pm
RGMixProject wrote:Has anybody seen Lady Rocker...27 July?

Here I is!! :) How can I help you?? :P

#158352 by Lady Rocker
Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:53 pm
GLEN TROUBLE J wrote:Cool lady, old school R&R, I LIKE IT!
Sorry haven't heard of your friend up here at all.
Thanks for sharing that tune. It satisfied me. :)

Thank You!! :D

If you'd like to hear more tunes you can go to -

http://www.ourstage.com/fanclub/ladyrocker