This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#156584 by yaboylo859
Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:45 pm
Welcome to T-WAR Entertainment, are you a singer, Hip-Hop Artist, any genre accepted! We offer high quality production at as little as $25 per track! Yes, as little as $25 a track,we do not charge per hour! Call now to schedule an appointment 8594049363. We offer many services from Recording to engineering, If you have any questions,please feel free to call. Also, if you are a business owner,we offer commercial design and mixing, keep up with cutting edge advertisements.We hope to hear from you soon!

for a demo of our work visit www.reverbnation.com/theworldaintready
#156609 by PaperDog
Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:11 am
yaboylo859 wrote:Welcome to T-WAR Entertainment, are you a singer, Hip-Hop Artist, any genre accepted! We offer high quality production at as little as $25 per track! Yes, as little as $25 a track,we do not charge per hour! Call now to schedule an appointment 8594049363. We offer many services from Recording to engineering, If you have any questions,please feel free to call. Also, if you are a business owner,we offer commercial design and mixing, keep up with cutting edge advertisements.We hope to hear from you soon!

for a demo of our work visit www.reverbnation.com/theworldaintready

Per Track? Unless you're Snoop Dog or somebody.... I don't see the cost benefit for the artist...
#156612 by yaboylo859
Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:05 am
let me rephrase that, per song,and I feel that is a very reasonable price for a local artist to cut a quality demo song. Beats a per hour rate any day. imo.
#156613 by PaperDog
Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:43 am
yaboylo859 wrote:let me rephrase that, per song,and I feel that is a very reasonable price for a local artist to cut a quality demo song. Beats a per hour rate any day. imo.

Okay That sounds better ; )

lol

#156614 by yaboylo859
Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:51 am
Sorry for the wording, I come from a Hip-Hop- Environment and we consider a "song" a "track" but I see where a per track cost could get insanely expensive as some of our recordings have 60+ tracks,lol so yea that would be a crazy price to pay. We are trying to help local artist's as well as our-self, hopefully folks will take advantage of our low price-high quality offer :-) Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

#156625 by KLUGMO
Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:32 pm
Why would I want a HiP-Hop environment creating a Country, Rock,
Alternative, Blues, Acoustic demo for me?[/b]

#156627 by jimmydanger
Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:36 pm
To be fair it does say any genre accepted.

#156628 by KLUGMO
Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:44 pm
I'm sure it does.[/b]
#156629 by yaboylo859
Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:54 pm
I have to be very literal on here, a lot of misunderstandings. The environment is a recording environment, I in no way for intend to induce any genre environment. I don't have any pictures of any bands or artist's, former or current on the walls. We have a friendly environment, I welcome folks from all walks of life to come get there music done with us. I encourage bringing a friend or two if you are a solo act, so that you will be more productive, if you aren't comfortable, you can't relax, if you aren't relaxed, you can't get the product you're looking for. I appreciate you guys bringing these things to my attention, I want everyone to have a clear understanding of what to expect. While I'm posting, If you are traveling and want to cut an entire album, call or e-mail me, we can work something out. Again, thanks to all that have gave their insight, it is very much appreciated.

#156631 by KLUGMO
Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:34 pm
Oh yea, a song or two on your profile might help you to demostrate
your abilities. An equipment list is a good idea too.

We are having to think for you so you are off on the wrong foot.[/b]
#156632 by yaboylo859
Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:51 pm
When I started the thread,very first post, there is a link to a band page that has our productions on it. Unfortunately,all we have is hip hop right now,but we are looking to broaden our horizons. Equipment is short,we record everything digital so we use a digital interface, a Sure Mic, windows 7 with Cool Edit 2.1 The audio speaks for itself if youll have a listen. And just in case you don't want to scroll up, WWW.reverbnation.com/theworldaintready is where you'll find some of our work.

#156633 by jimmydanger
Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:11 pm
Many of the fellers on this here interweb are ancient good ol' boys, don't like any other genre except their own and refuse to "chase links". If you feed trolls all you will get is trollshit.

#156634 by KLUGMO
Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:31 pm
There are also those that hang in the darkness of the internet just
waiting to interject their negative self brilliance. Kinda like that guy at
work that thinks he's the hall monitor and sticks his nose in
everyones business. BM has one standout in that catagory that I think
should be on SSI due to metal poisoning. It's not his fault, he's just
infected that way.[/b]

#156635 by jimmydanger
Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:38 pm
The only metal I've been poisoned by is the heavy variety. And SSI? Ha, no thanks, that wouldn't cover my expenses for two days, that's why I've worked my whole life. In fact, I'm being paid right now to tell you you're a dumbass.

#156636 by KLUGMO
Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:53 pm
I'm sure your employer appreciates that very much and it goes to
show by your own admittance that your ethics are as polluted
as your bloodstream.

I am younger than you and I will retire way before you and and I
will live better than you till the day YOU die dumbass.[/b]