This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#155780 by jimmydanger
Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:47 pm
All US troops will be withdrawn from Iraq by the end of this year, save for 160 troops who will guard the US embassy. Gotta love a man who keeps his word.

#155782 by fisherman bob
Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:07 pm
As soon as our troops leave Iraq the sh*t will hit the fan there. Just wait and see...

#155783 by Lynard Dylan
Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:41 pm
Yeah! The war is over.

#155786 by gbheil
Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:51 pm
LOL

You really think there will be no US military presence in Iraq ?

:lol:

Now that's some funny sh*t right there.

I've know people on the inside for years through my various " friends ".

I even trained with a gent whom was in Afghanistan " training " the Mujaheddin against the USSR before " America had any presence ".

America's military " presence " is everywhere. Weather or not the lairs in Washington admit to it ... or not.
#155791 by KISS ALIVE the TRIBUTE
Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:49 pm
jimmydanger wrote:All US troops will be withdrawn from Iraq by the end of this year, save for 160 troops who will guard the US embassy. Gotta love a man who keeps his word.

LOL.... Ha ha....

Shhhh everyone...... let him believe that there is a politician that isn't a liar and a progressive that isn't both a liar and using his leftist minions to get re-elected......

#155794 by KLUGMO
Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:01 pm
GO SKINS![/b]

#155805 by PaperDog
Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:39 pm
I wish I could believe that Obama was doing this because it is overdue and is the right thing to do...But, alas..He's doing it now, to secure the military veteran vote during the upcoming election.. Timing, fellas...the devil is always in the detail, and its 'timing'...

Also I would lik eto say, that It is strangely coincidental (as in Non coincidence) that suddenly the US CIA foils a "supposed" assassination plot . What could this possibly Garner? Answer: Arab Support of US, surrounding Iraqi interests during our subsequent U.S. absence from a critical region, that we can no longer pay to occupy.

Obama knows those troops should have been pulled out two years ago.. He sat on it to accrue political capital and bargaining power.

#155816 by gbheil
Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:12 pm
Has no one paid any attention at all to the increase in SPECIAL FORCES replacing regular Army ?

You can pull out a hundred soldiers and replace them with ten warriors.

There is no " reduction " of American military presence planned for the middle east.
Anyone in power whom says so is deceiving.
Anyone whom believes so has been deceived.

Good friend of mine, ex-military, has been working medical in the region under private contract.
He finished his last tour and refused to renew his very lucrative contract.
He said that the reason was that the sh*t was about to hit the fan ... and it is entirely intentional.

#155820 by J-HALEY
Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:22 pm
He KNOWS he's gonna be a one term President so at this point he'll try ANYTHING! Throw it at the wall and see if it sticks! :roll:

#155822 by MikeTalbot
Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:30 pm
Yeah, Obama is big on keeping his word.

Re Libya: "We're talking days, not weeks!"

Right...

And now that all the Christian churches are destroyed in Iraq it's time to leave. Should be about finished in 'Stan as well. Next stop: Syria or Iran? Maybe the Chinese will lend us a coin and we can flip it to decide.

Talbot

#155825 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:00 am
Clint Eastwood for Prez.
Meeting with Amadinajad and the Iranian Mullahs.
Clint,,,We got 3000 500 kiloton nukes aimed at your country,,,,, They will blow your heads clean off. Now in all this excitement I forgot to count,,, you have one maybe two short range low level nukes that the previous administration basically gave you.
Clint,,, I have to ask you one question,,,, DO YOU FEEL LUCKY? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#155846 by minionv2
Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:07 am
i generally find politics a distasteful subject , but even a blind man can see that Barack Obama isn't going anywhere , let me educate you in 8Th grade history , the last president elected by popular vote was Abraham lincoln , we know how that turned out , so after that fiasco they came up with the electoral college vote , which is you elect your politicians and your politicians elect the pres , so in all terms of reality we do not elect the pres , our powers that be feel they are better suited to make that decision than we are, cause if we could elect the president , i mean we could elect anyone we wanted , even you ...

#155860 by Slacker G
Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:36 pm
They say that the definition if insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over with the expectation of achieving different results.

Electing politicians to solve the problems caused by politicians. Hmmmm.

#156036 by bandmand
Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:16 pm
Lynard Dylan wrote:Yeah! The war is over.

damn right. Nobody can have a war unless US troops are involved. once Iraq is US-troops free, everything there will settle into nice, happy peace and a booming economy.

:wink:

#156273 by Telecaster Blaster
Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:25 am
Damn coincidental for an election season...coming from the Liar in Chief.

I guess even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in awhile.

Now maybe he can tear himself away from the teleprompter and handlers (worse than BUSH, if that is possible), he might be able to answer some questions HONESTLY (right..) about the other 'military incursions' that have been started at HIS BEHEST.

I never thought there would be a more gregarious, lying SOB president that GW Bush....boy, was I wrong.l