This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#155073 by Slacker G
Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:28 pm
At least someone is willing to call a spade a spade.

#155074 by Starfish Scott
Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:29 pm
Never talk religion or politics in public unless you like explanations and apologies.

#155076 by J-HALEY
Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:51 pm
Your a wise man Mr. Scott! :)

#155077 by Lynard Dylan
Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:41 pm
I get whiskey bent and hellbound :cry:

#155113 by gbheil
Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:39 pm
I'm sure he is just all torn up about it.

Screw em if they can't deal with reality.

#155117 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:16 pm
I'm calling for a nation wide boycott of ESPN. Also , warm beer, long skirts, short guitars, politics, working, wives, cold showers, pizza, pot holed roads, lawn mowers, falling leaves, MC accidents, mild chili, terrorists, any thing that sucks, and chewing gum.

There, that will teach them.

Oh no, I forgot puppy dogs with bright smiley eyes. :lol:

#155119 by gbheil
Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:43 pm
Short guitars :shock: ... what are you come kind of damn racist commie pig. :wink:

#155120 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:46 pm
HAHAHABWAHAHA! :)

#155121 by gbheil
Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:50 pm
Heck it wasn't even a good comparison.

Had Hitler had the global crony financial support that obumer has we'd all be spreken sie deutsch.
But their goals are the same.

#155122 by fisherman bob
Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:24 am
Obama is worried about the Jewish vote, hmm, Hitler, Jews, Obama, Jews, maybe there's more to Hank's statement than we think.

#155131 by PaperDog
Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:48 am
Holy Crap!
Much as I cant stand the current Administration, I'd have to say that its a kick in the nuts to compare anybody to Hitler... Hank was not thinking straight when he said it...In fact, I don't really think he meant to suggest Obama was like Hitler.. I think, he pulled that out of his ass to complete an allegory about the golf course present company, and instead , he wound up pretzeling his size 13 Tony Lamas into his mouth.

F***Ck ESPN for booting him... I could cite a whole list of racist, misanthropic, misogynistic things that ESPN anchors and producers have pulled... Man I hate the f**king hypocracy!

#155133 by Slacker G
Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:05 am
PaperDog wrote:Holy Crap!
Much as I cant stand the current Administration, I'd have to say that its a kick in the nuts to compare anybody to Hitler... Hank was not thinking straight when he said it...In fact, I don't really think he meant to suggest Obama was like Hitler.. I think, he pulled that out of his ass to complete an allegory about the golf course present company, and instead , he wound up pretzeling his size 13 Tony Lamas into his mouth.

F***Ck ESPN for booting him... I could cite a whole list of racist, misanthropic, misogynistic things that ESPN anchors and producers have pulled... Man I hate the f**king hypocracy!

Listen to it. He did NOT call him Hitler, he was making a comparison saying that a Jew and a Nazi playing golf together should have been as likely as a Rep and a Dem getting along in this political climate. He was angry that the whip would be hanging with this regime leader.
And he was right. They did conspire amongst themselves to play the people with the bill for the temporary budget that was passed against the will of a lot of reps. It was an analogy such as God and the Devil playing golf together. :)

#155135 by PaperDog
Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:41 am
Slacker G wrote:
PaperDog wrote:Holy Crap!

Listen to it. He did NOT call him Hitler, he was making a comparison saying that a Jew and a Nazi playing golf together should have been as likely as a Rep and a Dem getting along in this political climate. He was angry that the whip would be hanging with this regime leader.
And he was right. They did conspire amongst themselves to play the people with the bill for the temporary budget that was passed against the will of a lot of reps. It was an analogy such as God and the Devil playing golf together. :)

I Am Agreeing... Just saying it was not the wisest choice of words on his part... Given the US nanny cam and PC environment. What he said doesn't upset me...Its the ESPN pulling him for having sad what he said. Its just gotten to the point where freedom of speech has become almost fully impaired for fear of recourse... That is my main beef.

#155142 by jimmydanger
Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:59 pm
Howard Cosell got canned years ago for saying stupid sh*t, and Hank Williams II was also properly fired. You can't defend stupid.