This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

How important is it to jam for you as a musician?

N/A
100%
#147259 by RockStar Player
Mon May 30, 2011 5:30 am
why is Looking to meet local musicians with positive attitude, to jam, perform live, or even record, can be so difficult?

I have contacted numerous musicians they dont even reply back...

I imagined, if you on the Bandmix website, you must be interested?

#147264 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon May 30, 2011 11:00 am
Answer to question, 'cause if life were that easy there would be no wars,disease,poverty,and everyone would be a rock star. :roll:

#147267 by Jahva
Mon May 30, 2011 11:48 am
Maybe it's your age.... 90 years old.... :lol: or maybe you live too close to Compton. :shock:
I've come to the conclusion that a "no reply" simply means no. Not everyone is polite like we think they should be.
It's not worth focusing on the negatives... I mean, what are you gonna do change yourself to fit
what you think
others want you to be?
Now that's a negative. I listened to your songs, I liked pop/alt. I say just enjoy and do your thang.
Eventually you'll find the right blokes to jam with!
Cheers!

#147280 by Sir Jamsalot
Mon May 30, 2011 9:08 pm
I'm guessing this site is a one-stop shop like Craigs list. you want something, you sign up to find it. When you find it, you abandon the site - so I'm betting the reason you're not getting replies is because they they don't check this site cuz they either already found what they were looking for, or after a while got dis-interested and never came back.

#147286 by gbheil
Tue May 31, 2011 12:14 am
Response rate of about 1:20 is average.

Requires persistence.