This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#146628 by Doobsvito
Sun May 15, 2011 6:46 pm
Searching for a drummer and lead/rythm guitar player with backup singing capabilty .In and or around the Parkersburg West Virginia area .Go to my profile for contact information.

#146633 by Doobsvito
Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm
o.k what? nothing wrong with female musicians.

#146646 by Paleopete
Sun May 15, 2011 11:12 pm
OK

#146650 by Doobsvito
Mon May 16, 2011 12:46 pm
o.k....sick puppies female bass guitar player(a.k.a musician)lenny kravitz female bass player(a.k.a musician)pu**y cat dolls (a.k.a musician) white stripes female drummer the list goes on guys, geeeez :roll:

#146666 by Hayden King
Mon May 16, 2011 4:18 pm
Eeeeasy bro. Ya have to get used to a good ribbing on here.
We'll rip ya pretty good if ya give us a chance... we'll also help you out in any way that we can!

Good Luck w/your search

P.S. I have a 19 yr old female doing lead on some of my album. Because she's not only maybe the best picker around here, she also "gets it" with music and the expression of intent!

#146668 by Doobsvito
Mon May 16, 2011 5:47 pm
Thank you hayden king....just something diffrent.I always wanted a band with a female singer,and I think I got that in Tammy the ladie I'm going to meet later and disscuss things I got to hear sing yet of course but sounds like a good start! just need the rest to fall into place that easy so we can just get started. :)

#146689 by Chaeya
Tue May 17, 2011 1:54 am
That's cool having an all female band. Right now, I need a damn second lead. I'll take a squirrel right about now if it has good chops.

Chaeya

#146694 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue May 17, 2011 2:06 am
Chaeya wrote:That's cool having an all female band. Right now, I need a damn second lead. I'll take a squirrel right about now if it has good chops.

Chaeya

What are you talking about? You certainly DO NOT need a second lead on vocals,studio or live. And I wouldn't change a lick that Cisco is doing unless you just need more help in a live situation. You two are kickin'.

#146805 by Chaeya
Wed May 18, 2011 10:49 pm
Cisco has at least 3 and 4 guitar layers in our songs, a second lead player / keyboard player would be kicking live. I wish, I wish, I wish.

Chaeya

#146891 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri May 20, 2011 10:22 pm
Chaeya wrote:Cisco has at least 3 and 4 guitar layers in our songs, a second lead player / keyboard player would be kicking live. I wish, I wish, I wish.

Chaeya

Chaeya, I would love to back up Cisco. I can't believe you cant find another guit player. One big thing that he and Crip have in common is that they don't have to cover all the vocals. Live shows just pick out the most important parts, and make it exciting. You might be surprised at the reception from just good old honest up front playing.

#146970 by CiegieDeeyai
Sun May 22, 2011 1:34 am
I prefer to surprise people with unconventional cellistry. Hahaha. Search YouTube for a vid titled "Ciegie Deeyai", it proves my point.