This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#143913 by Crip2nite
Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:33 pm
Lynard Dylan wrote:I don't know you at all and you can't spell a word correctly that Daffy Duck made up :roll:

LOL..He didn't make it up... it means "to move rapidly" and I know what you're talking about and that's exactly what Daffy meant! :x When it comes to any Bugs Bunny episodes, do not..I repeat....DO NOT CHALLENGE ME! lol
I swear there's not an episode I haven't seen at least 17 times! That's when cartoons were at their best!

#144198 by Crunchysoundbite
Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:19 pm
If daffy made it up, then maybe we should ask him how he spells it! :?

#144211 by Lynard Dylan
Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:13 pm
He says it absquabulate

#144244 by Krul
Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:18 am
Crip, maybe you should just look to start another band after a short break. It might be cool just to start something from scratch without any worries about where it goes. That is, if you know a few people who would be willing to do it?

#144258 by Crip2nite
Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:30 am
At one time, I was in 3 bands at once: PanikAtack, Terror Garden and Rat Salad... I almost went berserk! I made a promise to stay in only one project from now on as I really need time for other things in my life. I'm gonna stay with The Fuse for a while and see how the recording goes and start adding new songs that I LIKE to our repertoire. That might help me appreciate more what I've got....Especially after seeing soo many peeps on this site that still haven't gotten themselves into any band yet... I should consider myself lucky as we all live within blocks of each other and we rehearse at the bassists home studio...free of charge... you know how that saying goes: Don't look a gift horse in the mouth..

#144259 by KLUGMO
Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:22 pm
Great attitude crip. You're on the right track now.

AHH Recovery :) [/b]