This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#14091 by Irminsul
Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:40 pm
I kind of admire Tom's honesty and forthrightness in his intentions. I have seen more than a few male participants here (both musicians and non musicians) try to subtly get into the pants of one or more of the female ones. Tom's above board about what he wants to achieve and I would think some woman out there would find that a positive attribute.

I wish him luck.

#14181 by Jampy
Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:02 pm
Oh yea, I almost forgot where I was. You two guys need to take a break, and Mage why even bother ??, you claim to be a business man and yet you fall victim to forum rage time and time again?, Irminsul is simply a user on this site like everyone else, yet proves very valid points when you read between the lines, attack me for my comments or not I really don't care but I doubt conduct like that on this or any other forum will do anything but harm your business or your reputation. Irminsul has niether on this site ( that is not a insult ), but I am a little shocked at the outcome of such a harmless thread with a valid message. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. I have no relationship with either of you but sadly I have come out of the wood work to toss my 2 cents into the pot.

"In business your only point of view is your customers point of view"

Now lets get back to being happy and kind little singers and players :D
#14269 by http://bandmix.ca/Thomas1
Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:37 am
What have I started??
We have one artist on PMS writing to another artist who only made a reply to my forum.
Listen...we're all adults...if I made a mistake by offending a male hater somewhere, I'm sorry.

I'm just trying to match some lonely people, and hope that they find love. John 3: 16

Thomas
#14321 by Jampy
Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:21 pm
http://bandmix.ca/Thomas1 wrote:What have I started??
We have one artist on PMS writing to another artist who only made a reply to my forum.
Listen...we're all adults...if I made a mistake by offending a male hater somewhere, I'm sorry.

I'm just trying to match some lonely people, and hope that they find love. John 3: 16

Thomas

Yes, sorry to hijack your thread my comments had nothing to do with your topic and I am sorry.

Please continue what you have started I am sure it will work out in the end

#15103 by http://bandmix.ca/Thomas1
Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:41 am
Well as far as trying to promote a business venture, let's just say that this 63 year old artist manages to play for over 300 gigs a year.
I am actually turning down work.
I'm just a retired nice man entertaining seniors at care homes every day, because they are old and sick and shut in.I bring them some joy with my old songs.
If this is the kind of world you young artists live in , then leave me out.
I thought we were all of one kind...Loving our music and pleasing our fans.
You two guys have been acting like idiots.
Notice not one lady responded.
Leave some room in case a cute blind lady finds your profile.

Now, are there any lonely people out there who want to come abord and try to fill the void of loneliness?
Thomas

#15112 by Irminsul
Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:21 am
Thomas you rock. 300 gigs a year? Jesus H Christ, I will bet thats 298 gigs more than any of your detractors here play a year. Don't listen to the screeching. Follow your bliss (copyright Joseph Campbell, 1995)

#15120 by TheCaptain
Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:48 pm
Jesus H Christ

Always wondered what that "H" was for..

seems there's quite a few "explanations' to be found online..

#15146 by Irminsul
Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:01 pm
celticpiping wrote:
Jesus H Christ

Always wondered what that "H" was for..

seems there's quite a few "explanations' to be found online..

I was told it stood for "Horatio", but frankly, I think that is just Euro-centric mythology.

#15200 by http://bandmix.ca/Thomas1
Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:41 am
well- back to my origional idea.

ARE THERE ANY SINGLES OUT THERE WHO WANT TO CONTACT A FELLOW MUSICIAN OF THE OPPOSITE SEX FOR A POSSIBLE RELATIONSHIP ?

We are not interested in your views-This is a forum whose purpose is to unite like musicians.

If I wanted to be harassed and critized, I would go see my ex wife for 2 minutes.
Thomas :lol:
by the way - listen to my music bandmix.ca.thomas1

#15201 by http://bandmix.ca/Thomas1
Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:43 am
I forgot- for any newcomers to this singles forum-please go to page 4- forget what the idiots posted before that.
We may start attracting some females now that I have settled down the kids.

#16652 by loudbob1955
Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:15 pm
Wow... I had to put some canned air in my PC after all that.

Hey Tom, why not just ask to start a new Thread? And after all that, I'm changing my Text on my Page... Don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

LB

#16654 by Guitaranatomy
Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:26 pm
Hmm... I agree with LoudBob1955. If you want an area now where singles can go and talk, make a new thread. I think this one was blown to shreds, lol.

#17079 by RichT
Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:35 am
Wow Tough Room. Ok Relax Its All Good