This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#134 by Sandi Joy
Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:00 pm
Hello Everyone,

23-year-old female vocalist from Miami here. Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums. Feel free to check out my profile. Hope to hear from as many of you as possible!
Even if you're not local for me, feel free to contact me if you'd like to share ideas and just chat music. I'm always looking to make friends and associates out in the field. Hope to hear from you!

-Sandi

#135 by lincoln
Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:36 am
Hey girl...you ROCK !!!!!

If you someday decide to go to the Christian side of music...give me a call !!!

Lincoln

954 5889810

#138 by Sandi Joy
Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:53 am
I'm not sure who you are, or why you've chosen to lash out against me like an angry teenager, but I'm kindly asking you to leave me alone and respect the art in which we both have in common, which is music.
I value everyone's opinion on this site as long as it is stated tastefully and respectfully, both of which you lack immensely.

Good luck in your musical endeavors. I'll be praying for you.

#140 by Bobaloo in Mountain House
Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:17 pm
Cool....I just signed up today and checked out the forum. I was bummed out from the earlier negative posts that were on here but after returning, was glad to see that the site got rid of them. Looking forward to sharing ideas and opinions here but want to do it without rude replies. Take care all.

:lol:

#136 by Bobaloo in Mountain House
Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:20 pm
Thanks for throwing out the welcome mat Belle...much appreciated, along with the emoticons tip. :lol: Checked out your profile and its too bad you live so far away, I also have respect for the artists you mentioned.

Take care and I'm sure our paths will cross here again.

#141 by Sandi Joy
Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:23 am
Hello my fellow lovers-of-music!

I was psyched to see they deleted the posts as well....except my responses to him are still there and now it looks like I was responding blindly to a non-existing nasty-gram. LOL
S'ok though...I'm just glad the parasite is gone. 8)

It's nice to meet you Bass Boy. Welcome. And Belle, you have my full authority to hijack my thread anytime! :wink: I dig the ED7 moniker as well. :lol:

So, now that the drama is gone, what do we talk about? lol
#143 by lincoln
Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:16 am
Just ignore him guys...otherwise he will come back again and again...he is getting the attention he wants ...just stop the feeding !!!

#144 by Cejuba
Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:00 am
Nice voice! With your kind of determination and talent you have a good chance. Best of luck to you.

#1073 by JCAlexandres
Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:33 pm

Nice voice! Keep nourishing it under the rock ballad style, which seems to be your natural style.

Ignore the evil doers lol ... they have nothing better to do!

J.C.

#1116 by Singin
Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:35 am
Great voice, if you want greater exposure check out this site.

I am definitely diggin the voice,
#1818 by rdnckwmn25
Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:03 pm
i'm new to this too..i'm in georgia and hoping to hook up with a band myself. I do most of my singing at home on the computer but i just moved to georgia and don't really know many people so i was hoping i could meet some here. I hope everything works out for you...good luck.
#4669 by chrisp185
Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:55 pm
GREAT TO HAVE U IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS LET ME GIVE U SOME GOOD ADVICE THERE IS A ONLINE DISTRIBUTION COMPANY THAT WILL SELL YOUR MUSIC AND U KEEP ALL THE PROFITS FOR YOURSELF GO TO WWW.MYOWNMUSICONLINE.COM AND (CLICK ON THE TOP BANNER OR JUST SIGN UP) IT CIST LIKE $11 A MONTH SO CHECK IT OUT AND GOOD LUCK