This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#12828 by http://bandmix.ca/Thomas1
Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:19 am
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THAT SOMEONE SPECIAL WHO ENJOYS MUSIC AND MAY BE YOUR SOUL MATE.

ONLY PROFILES WITH PICTURES PLEASE.

POST YOUR NOTICE ,including your city, age, and a brief description of your talents

#12841 by Franny
Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:47 pm
No offense Tom, but shouldn't you of all people be following your own rules?

Wanted: Female singer/musician
to jam and possible relationship [email protected]
604-504-7102

No picture, no City, no Age, and no talent... :?:

#13012 by tukrhill
Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:28 pm
:lol:

#13030 by muzickmage
Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:49 am
Ok wait ... is this a musician's site ..... or a single's bar?

Oh I get it .... its a Single's Bar with entertainment .... clever
#14006 by http://bandmix.ca/Thomas1
Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:01 am
Listen.I'm only trying to help fellow musicains meet, because it sometimes becomes lonely as a performer, and it is difficult to find a partner who can appreciate a musicians mind, and love hearing him
sing !

What's in your craw anyway ? I think you should apologise for pointing fingers !

THomas

#14008 by Irminsul
Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:32 am
muzickmage wrote:Ok wait ... is this a musician's site ..... or a single's bar?

Oh I get it .... its a Single's Bar with entertainment .... clever

No, it's the personal urinal of some piss ant little Canadian mommas boy pretending to be a manager of musicians' careers, building ugly websites and talking trash about everything he doesn't know.

Clever indeed!

#14014 by Starfish Scott
Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:22 am
That was a SLAP. lol

#14022 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:30 am
Actually .... my mother just died ... quite, quite recently ... but thanks for that remark just the same.... its so you.

Also .... I challenge you to prove I don't know what I am talking about as a Manager.

Go ahead .... test me I dare you.

And about the ugly website remark... lol.... i'd like to see you do better ... would you like a website building contest irminsul..... I think its about time you proved your remarks about me....

Lets just see who is all talk and who isn't.

Put me to the test ..... or shut your mouth.

#14024 by Irminsul
Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:36 am
muzickmage wrote:Also .... I challenge you to prove I don't know what I am talking about as a Manager....

You just proved it. Any "manager" worth a greasy booger would be out working for their artists instead of engaging in continual anklebiting on a band forum. So clearly - you aren't one.

DAMN, why do you make this so easy, 'mage?

#14025 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:43 am
No no mouthpiece ... your not getting off that easy .... I want your proof. I want you to test me. Don't just say i'm no good..... prove it.

Lets do it irminsul... lets prove I am a fraud.... lets show everyone on this forum that as a manager .... I can't do anything for them.

Put up or shut up irminsul.

#14028 by Irminsul
Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:23 am
muzickmage wrote:No no mouthpiece ... your not getting off that easy .... I want your proof. I want you to test me. Don't just say i'm no good..... prove it.

Lets do it irminsul... lets prove I am a fraud.... lets show everyone on this forum that as a manager .... I can't do anything for them.

Put up or shut up irminsul.

OK, uhm...pistols at dawn? Sabres at sunset?

Who is your Second, Suh?

#14030 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:30 am
Thats "THE BATTLE OF BRANDY STATION"

Trying to sound smart again are you.... pffffffffttttt.

Now ... on to the matter at hand. You claim that as a Music Manager and also Web/Graphic Designer .... i'm no good.

Ok.. fair accusation. Now..... where's the proof. I want you to test me irminsul.

I'll say it to you again.....

Put up or shut up.

#14034 by Irminsul
Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:38 am
'mage if your ego weren't so wrapped up in it, you would do the smart thing and pay a real designer because you'd want the best for your venture.

But...well......

#14036 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:41 am
Actually Mr. Know-it-all..... I did pay a real designer .... the bidzcenter isn't my work. lol.

But I have an idea .... how about I invite you to talk to the man who "did" design it .... and to the thousands of people who bought a copy.... I'm sure they would all love to hear your comments about how the design is no good .... and how ugly it all is.

Care to join me on a different forum irminsul .... your not scared are you?