This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#132691 by Scratchy
Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:40 am
It gladdens my heart to be a part of this forum. My ancestors dont have a clue, but still, it's all good with me.
#134357 by BMix
Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:01 pm
Hey guys,

Due to popular demand, we will be implementing an 'ignore user' feature for the forum. Please bear with us while we set this up as quickly as possible.

All of the members that have been on here for years and have made this forum such a great place, we respect you and want you to feel comfortable and continue to enjoy the forum. We also want new users to be able to converse and debate, and therefore we feel this will be a great way for you to choose who you wish to communicate with.

Best,
Bruce
www.bandmix.com

#134358 by Starfish Scott
Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm
Too bad the forum is anything but about music anymore.

I think you missed the boat by months..if not longer.

Better late than never doesn't cover it.

PS: Is that a pic of all of you on a cruise? lol

I know it's not all of you on site working to make bmix better, the time between visits is a "head scratcher" to be sure..

#134373 by RhythmMan
Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:22 pm
An 'ignore user' feature for the forum.
Perfect.
So, you noticed that many other members (including me) - have not been visiting very often anymore, huh?
(Or have just left, period).
. . . guess one bad apple can cost you guys some revenue.

#134380 by Mike Nobody
Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:43 pm
RhythmMan wrote:.
. . . guess one bad apple can cost you guys some revenue.

"One?"

More like a barrel, with some sour grapes.

But, an ignore function is way overdue. It probably could have prevented all of this. I hope more folks come back and get along better. It'd be nice if some new folks participated.

#134381 by philbymon
Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:49 pm
Well, I will give kudos where I think they're due. I dunno if anyone's suggested this before, or if it's even been needed, but I like the fact that BM is doing it.

We often go way out there in our convos, & they can get heated, as we've all seen. They can involve the most unlikely of ppl, too. It happens.

I like the hands off policy of the moderators, for the most part, but this new feature should help us, imho, to avoid the types of upsets we've had recently.

#134405 by BMix
Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:19 pm
Alright everyone,

You should now see an 'Ignore' button on posts so you can block a specific member or members that you do not wish to communicate with.

Cheers,
Bruce
BandMix Staff

#134407 by gbheil
Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:22 pm
An adequate compromise.

Except for one little problem.

I'll be back to talking to myself in no time. :(

#134409 by Mike Nobody
Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:23 pm
BMix wrote:Alright everyone,

You should now see an 'Ignore' button on posts so you can block a specific member or members that you do not wish to communicate with.

Cheers,
Bruce
BandMix Staff

THANK YOU :!:

#134555 by philbymon
Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:53 am
Hey Shred - the one that emailed me was named "David."

I guess there's more than one after all!

#134735 by Mike Nobody
Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:45 am
BMix wrote:Alright everyone,

Cheers,
Bruce
BandMix Staff

(Raises hand in background)

I accidentally clicked "ignore" on somebody. How do I undo it?

#138542 by jjcrunch68
Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:06 am
Just joined the fam damily here at bandmix.com. Wondering if by becoming a premier member will bring me luck in finding heavy metal drummer, vocalist here in Northville, MI? Been reading alot of positive and a little negative chat here? Whats up? :roll: [/b]

#138546 by Mike Nobody
Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:41 am
jjcrunch68 wrote:Just joined the fam damily here at bandmix.com. Wondering if by becoming a premier member will bring me luck in finding heavy metal drummer, vocalist here in Northville, MI? Been reading alot of positive and a little negative chat here? Whats up? :roll: [/b]

What's up Mortville? :D

#141082 by LanceRobbinsJr
Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:59 pm
jjcrunch68 wrote:Just joined the fam damily here at bandmix.com. Wondering if by becoming a premier member will bring me luck in finding heavy metal drummer, vocalist here in Northville, MI? Been reading alot of positive and a little negative chat here? Whats up? :roll: [/b]

hi my names lance im a lead singer im from brighton mi and i am interested in what you might have going on if you want to contact me call me @ 810-224-8002