This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#134186 by bundydude
Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:31 am
AFC - New England Patriots
NFC - Philedelphia Eagles/New Orleans Saints (One of them...Not sure?)

#134187 by fisherman bob
Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:31 am
I hope New England and New Orleans. Lately Tom Brady looks unstoppable. If San Diego wins out and the Chiefs lose one game I believe San Diego will be very tough to beat as their defense is superior. Atlanta looks like a tough team but New Orleans is the defending champ and Brees is still very much a clutch QB. Brady and Brees matchup in a Super Bowl would be pretty tough to top.

#134188 by dizzizz
Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:34 am
Fergie.

#134198 by Mike Nobody
Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:29 am
I don't follow sports much...at all. No fooseball.

Ummm.

I used to have a passing interest in wrestling. But, it counts more as "theater" than sport IMO. One guy I used to know, really big tough guy, wanted to become a professional wrestler. When someone showed him some of the "tricks" of the trade, revealing it to be fake...he cried. :cry:

I remember being at one wrestling match down South where they had a guy wrestle a bear. That was cool.

Prior to that, I think the Harlem Globetrotters were about as much as I cared about professional sports.

Oh well.

#134201 by dizzizz
Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:39 am
fisherman bob wrote:I hope New England and New Orleans.

Both teams my Brownies beat... just sayin'.

#134217 by Shredd6
Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:32 am
Ravens- Falcons.

B-More will peak at just the right time this year. They're trying desperately to get over that hump. Losses to NE, ATL and PITT were all very close. In the playoffs, it will be payback time.

I've been flip flopping over ATL and Philly.. But I'm gonna say ATL right now.

#134246 by fisherman bob
Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:52 pm
dizzizz wrote:

The Browns are very close to having a playoff team. Just a few more good players, let's see who they pick in the upcoming draft...

#134265 by dizzizz
Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:18 pm
fisherman bob wrote:
dizzizz wrote:

The Browns are very close to having a playoff team. Just a few more good players, let's see who they pick in the upcoming draft...

The players, right now, are secondary to getting rid of Brian Daboll. He's uncreative most of the time. Most games, He goes Run-Run-Pass for the first three downs, which inevitable ends in Punt. A better OC could have this group threatening the playoffs this season.