This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#123 by madmaan
Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:46 pm
the song is titled "working 4 a livin" i know its been done before but i dont care its never been done by me or whoever else wants to participate.

the song will start off with a distorted intro riff that will mimick the chord progression used for the chorus the chorus will be in dropped c as will the hole song and will have a lot of movement rather than the intro wich will be the same chords but the chords will ring out with a lot of sustainment

i want the feel to be hard rock something like alice in chains sh*t but with more of a metal feel to it

i want it to have a depressing pissed of at life and work persona
the verse will almost be talking voice and bridge getting pissed and chorus ripp roaring mad

clean verses and distorted chorus "what else is new"
here is the first line feel free to do the next line or add bridges or the hole f**k thing. I NEED ideas.

MUSIC FOR VERSE http://bandmix.com/profile54167.html WORKIN4ALIVIN
<<<<verse>>>>
i wake up.<<<<<< [pause]>>>>>> and i stare at the ground.......
[[ ]]

i hope people participate ive read a few ads here and everyone seems cool

#125 by madmaan
Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:51 am
a little sumn-sumn! arent we modest. 8)

gracias amiga! good lyrics. keep em comin TEX.

madman from mass

they call us massholes in main

#126 by madmaan
Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:13 am
id like to read your book.

#128 by Deadwoods
Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:18 pm
Belle,

Don't leave me hanging, lets see your lyrics!

Or pm me if you don't want them public.

Thanks

#131 by GruppeSechs
Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:14 am
If you're writing a hard rock song, then I strongly suggest you have it played in Standard E! Also throw in a couple of guitar solos!

#132 by Jetrecords
Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:34 pm
Solos Rule!!
#133 by fisherman bob
Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:02 am
I've been playing in bands for 25 years. Surround yourself with dedicated, creative, experienced musicians. Give them the basic framework of whatever song you have in mind and start jamming to it. Listen to all creative suggestions these musicians may have, and try the suggestions out, even if you think it may not work. My theory is that good musicians can make anything sound better. Your idea of what the song should sound like and the finished product may be different but much better. NEVER be a dictator in the creative process. Let each song evolve and BE PATIENT. Some songs come together quickly, others take time. A lot of the originals I have written have been played by many different line-ups, and they all take on a life of their own. If the people around you are ENJOYING what they are doing, then generally the songs will get better and better. And if you start gigging when your band is enjoying what they are playing, it will have a huge positive impact on the audience. Good luck-Fisherman Bob