This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#12913 by Zoomorphic
Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:02 pm
I have a grievance with the us as a whole!! We wanted to play and they said GET A GREENCARD now in this day in age why are the brits not allowed to come to their country but allowed to fight thier oil war????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Cunts if you ask me!!

#12922 by RhythmMan
Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:42 pm
1st: the u.S. doesn't hate you.
But - you seem to hate everyone here.
. . . people you've never met, and yet still choose to insult.
How did you ever manage to meet all 300 million of us and decide you hate us all?
2nd: you said, " . . . in this day and age, why . . ." Geez, don't you follow the news?
Your ignorance of world affairs is only exceeded by your blinding hatred of people you've never met.
3rd. There is no logic in the rhetorical statement about your, personally not getting a green card, and your country, as a whole being 'allowed' to fight a war. There is't even a tenuous connection . . .
And for someone to say 'brits aren't allowed in our country' is just nonsense.
You are a hate-monger, looking to spread anger and discontent.
I think I'm wasting my trying trying to talk sense to you.
You're been trying desparately to get people mad at you and start an argurment.
BANDMIX HOW ABOUT STOPPING THIS GUY BEFORE IT SPILLS OVER?
This sensless hate-monger will poison the whole atmosphere of camaraderie we have going here . . . . . .

#12923 by muzickmage
Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:56 pm
bassdudefromla ... with an ignorant attitude as that pathetic display.... your going to quickly wear out your welcome here.

Personally .... I think the US is smart for not letting "you" in.

Do the US a favor and stay the hell home.

#12925 by RhythmMan
Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:11 pm
. . . why alienate an entire country . . . ?
I suspect that nobody here would be willing to pay to hear him.
Nor would anyone here be willing to buy his music.
I guarantee that none of my friends will pay him for his music.
I guarantee it.
And the average person on this site probably has . . . . ummm . . . . shall we say 'several' . . . friends, either DIRECTLY in the music business, or highly interested in music . . . both listening, and buying . . .
That is a LOT of influence . . .

Let's see - - - how many people on this site?
?

#12929 by Vocals & Bass
Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:20 am
Thats Crazy! The UK is our closest ally. My ancestors came across the pond in 1601, to Virginia. Most of us are able to trace our family tree. It is not wrong to have pride in your country! Long live, The (US, & UK) :!:

#12935 by JJW III
Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:52 am
RhythmMan_BluesRockFolk wrote:.
You are a hate-monger, looking to spread anger and discontent.
BANDMIX HOW ABOUT STOPPING THIS GUY BEFORE IT SPILLS OVER?
This sensless hate-monger will poison the whole atmosphere of camaraderie we have going here . . . . . .

That is exactly what he is and rather then throw fuel on the fire (like I am inclinded to do) we should just ignore him.

Next, I would hold no hope in Bandmix doing anything. There is no one at the helm of this ship. :)

#12941 by TheCaptain
Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:26 pm
RhythmMan_BluesRockFolk, the original reply was brilliant.

#12950 by Greeniemagic
Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:20 pm
If there IS any hostillity to us from the US it is probably down to the fact they haven't forgiven us still for inflicting the "Spice Girls" onto them :P

#12953 by muzickmage
Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:36 pm
lol Greenie

#12959 by Starfish Scott
Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:56 pm
You wanna hate/dislike/ be irrational. Be successful 1st. WE are all trying to achieve the same thing and it makes us a little crazy at times. Does anyone really know anyone they never met? Of course not, so the idea that he would truly hate you is far fetched at best.

Sour? Maybe. Unhappy? Probably. Struggling? You know it.

There is always going to be a rotten apple in the bottom of any barrel, so take this into account as well. I would love to hate people I haven't met or do not know, but intelligence prohibits this. I'd like to think of it as the difference between primates and humans. It is the ability to reason and think coherently under pressure.

#12993 by Koolin82
Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:31 pm
Greeniemagic wrote:If there IS any hostillity to us from the US it is probably down to the fact they haven't forgiven us still for inflicting the "Spice Girls" onto them :P

True, but we owe you one anyway for taking Madonna off our hands ;)

#13068 by Irminsul
Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:05 pm
I hold Greenie personally responsible for the Spice Girls... but since she also gave us "The Young Ones", that cancels it out.

#13078 by Starfish Scott
Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:47 pm
lol I was just watching the young ones on UTUBE.

They are disgusting just to even behold, but the humor is second to none.

My personal favorite is the episode where they go through the closet to the winterland type thing, like a Chronicles of Narnia takeoff.

And Vivian is Pregnant. I can only guess why that ever went off the air.

#13088 by Greeniemagic
Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:32 pm
Haha yeah I remember the pregnant Vivian one....Classic!!!!!! :wink:
#13148 by bluesdudeo
Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:45 pm
1/ He's not from L.A.
2/ He can't spell the word their ( thier)
3/ He's a Scouser

What ever people say !! they have a right to express themselves. Some people would have you believe they walk on water ....but not so especially me.
He lived in L.A. for 4 years ... so it's not like he was there for a weeks holiday. He must have met quite a few.
The word Cunt in Scouse is like saying hello mate how are you?
I'm from Yorkshire ... the word cunt is freely used except when there's some posh tottie around LOL !!
Don't take everything so literal please. even if he's being literal. As for banning him from the site !! that is insane. Just because he thinks a different way to you. Who the f**k are you to judge him and his whole life from that 1 statement.
Peace and Love to many Americans xxx

even you Irminsul x