This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#127438 by Chippy
Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:23 pm
Wotsup England?
#127531 by Darowyn
Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:25 am
Chippy wrote:Wotsup England?

There's a language problem here.
When I read that, I want to answer,
"There's nothing wrong with England, what's your problem?"
'What's up?' tends to mean "What's wrong?"
Anyway, I think I know what you mean, so apart from the usual global financial chaos, the fact that the wrong people or teams keep winning major sporting events, that rubbish music always seems to outsell the good stuff, that we always end up governed by people nobody actually wanted, and that even when they want to improve things, somebody always comes along to stop them, that good people die and bad ones prosper, and general Gloom, Doom, Defeat and Despair...... we're fine and happy.
How are you all?
Cheers
Dave
#128219 by Chippy
Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:40 am
:D
They said my accent changes :D

Darowyn wrote:There's a language problem here.
When I read that, I want to answer,
"There's nothing wrong with England, what's your problem?"
'What's up?' tends to mean "What's wrong?"
Anyway, I think I know what you mean, so apart from the usual global financial chaos, the fact that the wrong people or teams keep winning major sporting events, that rubbish music always seems to outsell the good stuff, that we always end up governed by people nobody actually wanted, and that even when they want to improve things, somebody always comes along to stop them, that good people die and bad ones prosper, and general Gloom, Doom, Defeat and Despair...... we're fine and happy.
How are you all?
Cheers
Dave