This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#125304 by Prevost82
Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:14 pm
sanshouheil wrote:
Prevost82 wrote:I'd talk to the drummer friend and then FIRE the other guys ass ...

One of the few times we totally agree . :lol:

Fire the bum ... move on.

ha ... :lol: .. but we always play nice ... :shock:

Capt. Scott wrote: WOW, I never saw or heard of anyone that involved with it and functional.

Guess you don't get out much ... :P

#125423 by Dan72
Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:57 pm
Deleted
Last edited by Dan72 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#125425 by J-HALEY
Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:15 pm
Dan72, I checked out your site. Man you guys are awesome I liked all your tunes Shrapnel was kickass! :wink:

#125426 by Chaeya
Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:25 pm
Dan, you did the right thing. I hope you guys find the right guy this time around.

Chaeya

#125428 by J-HALEY
Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:57 pm
I agree with Cheaya. Always let folks know where you stand (in a tactful but firm way) if you don't you are only prolonging the inevitable!

#125445 by Dan72
Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:38 am
Delete
Last edited by Dan72 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#125447 by gbheil
Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:42 pm
Dan72 wrote:@ j-haley
Thanks man ,we really appreciate the compliments.

Thanks to all of you in supporting my claim. Its nice to know I'm not alone. I think this guy just saw an easy in,(already had 3 CD's and established a name locally) and just wanted to ride coat tails. Each member MUST do their part, thats why its called a BAND. If one guy is slacking, it effects the W hole group. This jackass knew that, but just didn't care. Oh well, its all behind me now, back to the drawing board......

Not picking on ya... just struck me funny this morning. :lol:

#125466 by RhythmMan
Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:59 pm
Sentient Paradox wrote:Seven words:

"You get what you put up with."

That is well-said.

#125540 by gbheil
Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:25 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#125576 by philbymon
Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:27 pm
Uh...that sounds like something I would say...

#125583 by Dan72
Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:47 pm
delete
Last edited by Dan72 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#125585 by racefanrob
Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:51 pm
The last real band I was ever in was in 1976, in Illinois. We were a good band, we had issues among us. We missed our calling so to say. We broke up and I left for California. Dan Fogleburg gathered some local bands to record at a studio he had bought. Head East became fairly famous at that time from their sessions. We were on the list of bands Dan was interested in, I found out some years later. After I joined the Army and ended up back here in Kentucky, I found out. I did a country duet accoustic thing in Texas while in the Army in the late `70s. I was on stage once since in 1983 when a friend called me up to play Johnnie B. Goode at a local function. I travelled around doing construction work and a bro of mine and me used to do the pawn shop circuit. We'd find a shop go in, find a couple of good axes and start jammin'. I sometimes play bass. Accoustic bass is very awesome in it's own right. We are planning an accoustic set right now if we can get it together ?

Everyone has a story. Most of them are sad in their own way. The greatest musician I ever knew could not get along with anyone, not even himself. His talent was wasted with alcohol.

#125606 by Mike Nobody
Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:43 am
Chaeya wrote:I'd do the Prince's Purple Rain club owner spiel. "Life my ass, motherfucka, this is a biness!"

My girlfriend frequently uses the line, “Nobody digs your music but yourself!”

#125607 by jimmydanger
Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:39 am
For your sake I hope you're kidding Mike but I get the feeling you're not. Dump her already.

I did some shows with Anison in the past.

Why do you have a bunch of other bands on your profile? Pretty sure this is against BandMix policy. Put up some of your music.