This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#122633 by ChampofNJ
Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:04 am
To find musicians who dont play classic rock or corny goth metal in South Jersey? Zepplin is gone bro so is pink floyd get over. Oh and John 5 sucks. Looking for drummer for original pop punk hardcore band in cherry hill area get at me.
#122677 by Starfish Scott
Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:47 am
ChampofNJ wrote:Looking for drummer for original pop punk hardcore band in cherry hill area get at me.

Everyone likes something different, including you.

Ah nice recording, I can see someone has borrowed the fisher-price recorder again. I thought we buried that in the sandbox.

PS: Pop punk hardcore is for tweens like you.
Try looking for more angst filled tweens and you'll have your little bad sounding mob of acne and bad hygiene.

I wonder if Miley Cyrus wants a side-project, cause you need a singer as well. lol

#122802 by Mahly
Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:46 am
Well, if you really think John 5 sucks....your not gonna find anyone better HERE...or in Jersey for that matter.

LOL, of ALL the guys to rip on, John 5? That dude play EVERYTHING...and better than you ever will.

#122818 by philbymon
Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:27 pm
Nothing like a good, positive thread that tells us all who sucks & who is yesterday's news. Makes me wanna rush right over & work under your most knowledgeable tutelage, cuz your opinion's so fine that you MUST be a musical genius!

#122829 by gbheil
Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:58 pm
ALL ??

I love absolutes. :roll:

#122831 by philbymon
Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:05 pm
In answer to your original thread question - I can't help it. I get excited sometimes!

:oops:

#122833 by gbheil
Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:08 pm
Stop playing with it and drink your coffee !

Be difficult to play that bass with hairy palms. :wink:
#122845 by Crip2nite
Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:26 pm
ChampofNJ wrote:To find musicians who dont play classic rock or corny goth metal in South Jersey? Zepplin is gone bro so is pink floyd get over. Oh and John 5 sucks. Looking for drummer for original pop punk hardcore band in cherry hill area get at me.

Don't kid yourself.... my band does quite a few of the more intricate Zep tunes...our crowd is usually 30+ and we get great feedback on our show afterwards... If you're gonna play "Rock and Roll", "Communication Breakdown", etc.. then I see your point but we do " Wonton Song", Nobody's Fault but Mine" etc... and the crowd loves it.. Hell... they're the ones shelling out the $$ to hear and see us and if it pleases them, Why not??

#122867 by Starfish Scott
Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:51 pm
LOL Who is John 5?

#122949 by dizzizz
Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:37 am
Capt. Scott wrote:LOL Who is John 5?

a session guitarist for country musicians working in nashville. Didn't know that, did ya, "ChampofNJ"? The guy's ridiculously talented and can play anything better than you can. Anything. Even your own song. That's right. Your song. How does it feel?

Capt. Scott- John 5 also played for Marilyn Manson for a while, and I believe he is now with Rob Zombie.

#123024 by gbheil
Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:07 pm
Eh ... don't know the guy.

I prefer to rank on successful bands.

Country music ( for the most part ) and Manson ... SUCK !!

:lol: Oh that felt good this morning :lol:

#123081 by Starfish Scott
Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:07 am
interesting name..

I guess his son will be "John 6".
#123090 by dokterdon
Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:11 am
ChampofNJ wrote:To find musicians who dont play classic rock or corny goth metal in South Jersey? Zepplin is gone bro so is pink floyd get over. Oh and John 5 sucks. Looking for drummer for original pop punk hardcore band in cherry hill area get at me.

Do you know why musicians are still playing songs by these bands after 30+ years? Because they're some of the greatest bands and greatest talent ever. They will be covered 30 years from now, get over it. How long will your band be remembered?

#123093 by Starfish Scott
Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:58 pm
lol They already forgot his band..