This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

Best Black Label Society album

N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
#92550 by LeeChavez
Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:52 am
What one? And it can't be the blessed hellride, cause "STILLBORN IS THE BEST SONG THEY EVER WROTE!!!". Posers.

#92692 by Starfish Scott
Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:00 pm
You didn't provide a "E", none of the above.. lol

#101730 by Tybeille215
Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:59 am
Capt. Scott wrote:You didn't provide a "E", none of the above.. lol

:lol: ha ha thats right cause they all suck......wtf happened to Ozzy any way?

#101870 by MAJOR MIND
Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:50 am
I think Zakk has to consciously strive to NOT sound like Ozzy. I think Ozzy's record company told Zakk they don't want him stealing a lot of sales from Ozzy. That's my extremely experienced opinion.

Check out my songs. Zakk's one of my influences.

#101888 by philbymon
Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:01 pm
deanberry wrote: Zakk's one of my influences.

Really? I'd never have been able to tell. Was his stuff recorded on a Fisher Price recorder, too?

:lol:

#101948 by AirViking
Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:32 pm
philbymon wrote: Really? I'd never have been able to tell. Was his stuff recorded on a Fisher Price recorder, too?

:lol:

hahahaha!
#121693 by VocalsBass
Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:26 am
I like the album Blessed Hell Ride, I dont think that you would have to be that good of a lead vocalist to cover Zack's vocals with this single, (in my personal opinion anyway), maybe use some double vocal (effects) + ..
(Blessed Hell Ride) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GIY10Ba2Dc

But the 'Shot To Hell' album is my favorite, this album reminds me alot of the 'Stone Temple Pilots' style of music, Blood Is Thicker Than Water is one of my favorite single's on the album, Ive always liked Zack's style at lead guitar, as well as Ozzy's 'Jake E Lee' also, espeacially with the band 'Badlands', but thats a whole different subject..(just rambling) :P
(Blood Is Thicker Than Water) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmqHw3p2hLU

#121747 by Starfish Scott
Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:52 pm
When your done with that FISHER PRICE RECORDER, I need it..

#128930 by davidcohoe
Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:01 am
I don't think I would have found my way into a heavy rock scene if it weren't for Blessed Hellride. For that reason, Blessed Hellride holds the greatest significance to me.
I think from beginning to end, Blessed Hellride was a great CD, regardless of how mainstream it was made.
A close second in my opinion would have to be Mafia, only because you can tell how much heart and emotion Zakk poured into that whole album with Dimebag's death.