This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#114631 by Krul
Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:20 am
If you lose it Phil, then eveyone loses. What support would you be behind bars? Kicking a doctor's ass will get you in major trouble. I'll agree that the bastard deserves a harsh beating. But it will come back to him anyways. It's cliche' to say, but what comes around goes around...and it will.

I almost went after a doctor too. I had the whole thing plotted. It was after my first ankle surgery. This dickhead did something without my consent, and he also knew he screwed up. Eventually he sent me away limping and in constant pain...something I wasn't experiencing before. I tried to sue for negligence, but the lawyer backed out right at the last minute due to fear of losing to the "network". I still would love to torch his house, seduce his wife, break his body, piss in his asscrack...etc., but I've sat back and watched his ratings drop and have heards complaints from around the way.

Get a book on PATIENT RIGHTS! He's a kid, so he can't speak up for himself, so with more knowledge of things like malpractice and hippa laws, you might be able to take the focker to court.

#114632 by fisherman bob
Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:28 am
sanshouheil wrote:I know it don't mean anything to you Bob, but I am ever impressed with you as a man.
Just saying...
Don't know what I did to deserve your praise, I'm just a man doing the best I can offering what little support I can give somebody in distress. I wish I could clone myself and be in more places to help more people...Thanks for your praise and keep up your good work with your Christian message in music form...

#114633 by fisherman bob
Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:29 am
neanderpaul wrote:
sanshouheil wrote:I know it don't mean anything to you Bob, but I am ever impressed with you as a man.
Just saying...

x 2!
A humble thanks to you too...

#114639 by philbymon
Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:16 am
so I'm sitting here at 5 AM...very humbled by the contacts I've made here

& ppl say this site ain't worth it - that's only cuz they don't know the caliber of folks in here.

Thanks for the #, bob.

There's so much crap going on I'm just not sure I can handle it right now. I'm in a pretty deep hole.

Add to that that Jace has been sick all night. I've been in here three times tonight making sure that he's still breathing after yet another puking session.

Eh...I shoulda seen it coming...but I thought I could handle it better...

#114641 by FunkDealer
Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:39 am
Philby, I know a good hearted, decent guy like you would not do anything to get locked up because you need to be there for your boy, but damn, it is hard sometimes aint' it man?

Sometimes life knocks you down and then kicks you in the balls while you are trying to get back up. All we can do is focus on what really matters and appreciate what we have.

I am tippin' my glass to Philbymon, may the winds of fortune blow your way....

#114650 by jimmydanger
Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:37 pm
Roll with the punches, you'll be OK. Here's to better days.

#114662 by Dessalines
Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:41 pm
Go slow man... It might feel good to kick some butt but you will be no use to anybody in jail. I am sorry to hear of your troubles.

#114670 by Black57
Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:44 pm
I'm just here to witness male bonding 8)

#114672 by gtZip
Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:54 pm
When communications fail, sometimes some wall to wall counseling is your only recourse.
Make sure that if you decide on somethomg other than words, that it doesn't result in a felony

You still have your son available.

#114683 by 1collaborator
Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:09 pm
Nothing disturbs me more than seeing a child hurt or sick like I've been reading in your posts. I've been praying constantly for the little fellow and I hope he gets some real help soon. A good doctor would lose a lot of sleep over your grandson. Too bad there aren't many of those around anymore. I feel your pain, and I hope you are able to hold on without hurting someone. But remember Jace needs you to stand up for him so don't kill the doc just yet.

Its just another day in Paradise !!!!

#114684 by gbheil
Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:21 pm
Black57 wrote:I'm just here to witness male bonding 8)

OMG ... I hate that term ... and the disturbing mental image it congers up. :shock:

Thanks Mary. :?

#114692 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:13 pm
Phil, I haven't a clue as to what the falling crow you have got yourself into.

Whatever it is ,it sounds like it's really not good.

Allways use your brains before you use your GUNS.

As far as Jace I would have yanked him off those meds the first time he puked.

I'm not here to lecture , I feel bad that stuff can get so out of control.

BEST WISHES, Glen.

#114697 by philbymon
Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:01 pm
The doc wasn't the reason for the post...he was almost the target of my other angers.

As far as the doc goes - he's actually very concerned. i like the guy, truth be told, & I do believe he's trying to help. The assistants & such are a bit of a pain, but this is a good guy, imho.

Today, he decided that he's gonna put a pressure gauge in Jace's head, next Tuesday, to see if the shunt or the pressure is what's causing the headaches & nausea.

As he explained it - should we take Jace to a neurologist, the neuro is gonna ask if we checked to see where the headaches are coming from, which would send us back to Dr Jane, anyway. And getting in to see a neuro guy can take months.

So, Jace is going under the knife again. He'll hopefully have the gauge in for two days, while they monitor him to see how the pressure fluctuates in his headbone. Since Ian & the wife would lose income while out on FMLA, I'll be the guy at the hospital with him for those two days, since it's so far from home. The hardest part's gonna be getting him to leave the thing alone for two whole days, while it sticks out of his head & gets in the way of everything, with a line out to an IV stand. I'm not looking forward to this duty. He's gonna be miserable, & he can be pretty damned uncooperative when he's in that state of mind.

In other news...I have no news. I don't think I'm going to jail, though. I've held it together about as well as any human being could, I think, but I still feel like I'm falling apart & on the edge of doing violence...I'm breathing deeply a lot, & losing sleep, & feeling antsy as sh*t, * chanting my ass off, & I'm sorta holding things together, for the moment. Having stuff to do for Jace is helping a bunch.

#114698 by gbheil
Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:03 pm
I'll be praying for you and Jace Phil.

You know thats kinda what I do. 8)

#114699 by Chippy
Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:05 pm
Phil.
God Bless you mate, you surely need a friend. I don't know how I would cope with this, I'm sure you don't either sometimes?
You got my number. You wanna let off steam then do it to me and drop the phone, I'm good with that.

Good luck Phil, poor guy.
Best of luck.