This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#113982 by gbheil
Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:05 pm
Rush may just be doing it to get his old lady to shut the hell up.

Ever think of that angle?? :lol:

#113988 by jimmydanger
Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:41 pm
Which old lady, 1, 2, 3 or 4 lol?

#113990 by Slacker G
Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:23 pm
jimmydanger wrote:Which old lady, 1, 2, 3 or 4 lol?

Oh. I understand. Liberals mate for life, right?

That is a good point. I'll have to keep that in mind.

#113994 by jimmydanger
Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:40 pm
Har, har, Rush is a great role model, I'm sure you want your kids to turn out just like him.

#114002 by Slacker G
Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:48 pm
Better Rush than you. And the side benefits are really nice. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

#114003 by Dessalines
Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:55 pm
I don't know why we care.... None of us is going to get paid to play at this wedding.

#114005 by jimmydanger
Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:01 pm
Slacker G wrote:Better Rush than you. And the side benefits are really nice. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

That is the bottom line for you righties isn't it gramps? The almighty dollar. Who cares if he's a bigot, druggie and a hypocrite, he makes lots of money.

#114016 by gtZip
Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:51 pm
Allegedly

#114018 by gbheil
Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:01 pm
I've never knew a man who was not hypocritical or bigoted on one subject or another. Except for Jesus. And we all know what that got him.

#114022 by jimmydanger
Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:29 pm
Famous?

#114028 by Slacker G
Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:57 pm
jimmydanger wrote:
Slacker G wrote:Better Rush than you. And the side benefits are really nice. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

That is the bottom line for you righties isn't it gramps? The almighty dollar. Who cares if he's a bigot, druggie and a hypocrite, he makes lots of money.

Take the log out of your own eye. You calling Rush a bigot is like the pot calling the kettle black.

The big thing that bothers you is that Rush says a lot of things your liberal brain dead media won't. And he backs it all up with sound bytes and articles that have been printed by Demoncrats, no less.

Face it Jimmy, you're just wind without substance. You are only wise in your own eyes. If you knew a billionth of what you think you know, people would actually listen to the dribble that flows across your lips. :)

Your brain dead heros will sink America with their stupidity. Is gramps supposed to be offensive? You really are lame.

#114030 by jimmydanger
Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 pm
My liberal media? Nah, I don't own any media corp. And I didn't elect Obama, the majority of Americans did. Why? Because most of America was sick of what the right wingers had done to this country for eight years.

I'm not a bigot towards anyone except ignorant, lazy or stupid people. And I don't expect everyone to agree with my positions; but a lot of people do. I could not care less about the rest.

#114034 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm
Hey GRAMPS,[ :) ] Come on slacker you gotta give jimmy credit. He just figured it out. All the lefties want is the almighty dollar, and they want to do it by taking it away from all the righties that still have some. It is about the almighty dollar for righties because they don't like having money stolen from them just so the lefties can have control of more money taxed away from the righties.
Check, Estimates for the Healthcare bull just went up substantially.
Check, Estate taxes are going to 55%
Check, Energy prices will sky rocket with a carbon tax, obama said it himself.
Check, Washington just sent out 1 billion in $250 checks to seniors to make them feel better about health care.
Check,410,000 jobs were created last month. 95% were govt created census jobs,all temporary .
Check, In 2000 the census cost 4 billion$, 2010, over 14 billion$
Check, This really is about the all mighty dollar.

Personally I don't care to much for RUSH, I think he is way to liberal. He did get help for his addiction. The # of wives he has had is not my problem. Oh and the only bigoted thing that I know he said was that he didn't like Fender players.

I don't find him worth fighting over. OK GRAMPS ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :lol:

#114040 by gbheil
Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:51 pm
If your bigoted toward ignorant lazy and stupid how can you be a liberal ???

Sorry Jimmy.

I just had to. :lol:

#114043 by jimmydanger
Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:56 pm
No prob George, but I don't think you understand the definition of liberal. It means generous (one definition). I generously hate stupid people :)