This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#110651 by gbheil
Wed May 05, 2010 6:14 pm
Really not been looking. So busy minding my own business I have not been listening to much outside the various offerings here on BM.
We have some new songs in the works for which I have to create my parts, so I've intentionally been keeping outside influence to a minimum.

#112430 by wickedbrother
Tue May 25, 2010 3:56 pm
Give this a listen..... www.bandmix.com/wickedbrother Might be self serving, but, the truth is I like almost all of the 40+ songs we've written.

#112448 by cloudy
Tue May 25, 2010 8:14 pm
Band of Horses.

They were giving away a lot of downloads for a while. Kinda cool for a band with that much buzz.

I think "Actor" by St. Vincent was my fave CD of 09... but I'm weird.

Still, my 18 year old son wore the damn disc out... he loves seeing a chic that can shred like that.

#112989 by SteveJacquesRI
Mon May 31, 2010 3:29 pm
band of horses are fairly new, i love them... if you're into that style, definitely check out grand archives and fleet foxes, they feature a member or two who've played with BOH or Carrisa's Weird.

#114675 by craig marsh
Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:12 pm
Them Crooked Vultures.

#115384 by bundydude
Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:11 pm
Have not heard anything from "Them Crooked Vultures" yet. Are they a good band? It seems like a great mix of musicians. Lets face it, we already know what John Paul Jones brings to the table, playing an array of instruments. Dave Grohl is a monster drummer who really never recievecs the respect he deserves, or any for that matter, not to mention his backing vocals. Then you add Joshua Homme on vocals and guitar, who's definitely a old school type of player, and well, as I said...seems like a nice mix. What/who do they sound like? (Although, I will search and listen to them momentarily). What does everyone/anyone think of them? Good, bad, just o.k., what? Just curious...

#115573 by craig marsh
Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:09 pm
I like them...sound like a harder version of Queens of the Stone Age with an obvious killer rythm section. Check them out.....

#116610 by gbheil
Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:22 pm
Love too but my player is FUBAR at the moment.

Dude, want people to hear your music ?
It's cool and recommended to start a dedicated thread.

Tucking it away in another thread will likely not get you the play time as just coming out and saying. " NEW MUSIC TAKE A LISTEN "

#117567 by Sathya
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:31 pm
Its simple .
an electron need to reach the valence band for conduction to be possible.
bands corresponds to various energy levels.
============================
Noise Cancelling Headphones|SEO Agency

#120719 by Sathya
Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:42 am
Atreyu, Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Escape the Fate, Paramore, The Used, Yellowcard, From First to Last, From Autumn to Ashes, Forever the Sickest Kids, Disturbed, Good Charlotte, Hollywood Undead, Hellogoodbye, Hello Monday, Killswitch Engage, Jimmy Eat World, Meg & Dia, Mudvayne, Metalicca, New Found Glory, Nevershoutnever!, Panic! at the Disco, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Relient K, Rise Against, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Simple Plan, Sick Puppies, A Skylit Drive, Story of the Year, Taking Back Sunday, All Time Low, The Used, Thousand Foot Krutch, Third Eye Blind, Three Days Grace, All That Remains

===============
Insurance |Accident Insurance

#120732 by philbymon
Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:06 am
spambot
#120841 by Breaks the fall
Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 am
Hey check us out!!! If you like hard rock you might like us. We are from Rapid City South Dakota. We have a bunch of youtube videos as well. If you type Breaks the fall in a google search we should be at the top of the list!!!