This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#11164 by bluesdudeo
Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:28 pm
I too am from Sheffield... check out my site :
www.myspace.com/bluesdudeo

ps: your Tube singing is cool with the limited equipment. You should try doing some music courses at the red tape studios Sheffield( I think its on Shorham street.) and mix with other up and coming musos and then you may find backing musicians ( there's loads out there that cant sing) Never give up your dreams sweetheart.

If you need to chat contact further contact me via my webspace
or e-mail me : [email protected]
ps: I have a studio here in Cornwall but I only do artist who write their own material as it gets complicated with copyrights.

pps: Get your self a my space music webpage too
ppps: start writing down your feelings throughout this whole process and before you know it you'll have your own songs!!
#11228 by dee1975
Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:01 pm
chalky47 wrote:Hi Dee! I looked at your 'youtube' posting, and you really got loads of guts to do that! You wouldn't catch me doing it!
You've got a really good voice, and I think the next natural step would be to step out of the living room, away from the kareoke, and up to the bandstand!! Go into your local music shops and look at the adverts on the notice board (every music shop has one). Join a band, or form a duo with a guitarist or keyboard player. Just don't waste the talent!!! You're a good looking girl, so I couldn't see any probs getting a gig.
GOOD LUCK!!!!
Best wishes
Phil White aka chalky47

HI CHALKY
THANX LOADS FOR UR COMMENTS MEANS A LOT TO ME IT REALLY DOES GUESS I JUST NEED SOMEONE TOBELIVE IN ME WHO KMOWS WAT THERE ON ABOUT LOL THANX HUN
LUV DEE.X

#11643 by Hotblooded
Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:33 am
hi ime new on here i have just got a band up and running check out my site see what you think www.hotblooded07.com