This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#61683 by Starfish Scott
Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:42 pm
Pyramid scheme /\/\

#61701 by AzStix4570
Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:50 pm
YOU AGAIN!!!???

You obviously didn't get the hint...we're not interested in your schemes.

Pack up your tents and move on dude.

#62241 by philbymon
Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:47 am
Couldn't leave it alone, could ya, Bob?

LMAO

I TRIED to give ya good advice on this. You're gonna fall into that "internet argument web trap" again!

Try spamming ppl's e-boxes in the future. Ppl really like that, man!

#62284 by Starfish Scott
Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:33 pm
HEY BOB, you forget I already had a phone conversation with you about a year ago.

STFU, the whole idea about paying to get into a scheme where you pay for the trips and then try to sell them to your friends = Pyramid scheme

You better stfu and go back to your dirty den before one of these other poor slobs calls you and then wants to stick the barrel of his SKS up your nose.

You are either a greedy bastard or a total moron, take your pick.

#62328 by gbheil
Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:32 pm
I am already my own sponsor. :cry:

#62487 by Starfish Scott
Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:54 pm
I sponsor my friend so he won't drink and if I was a sponsor for this jackass, I know we'd all be wanting more than 1 drink before it was over... lol

#62615 by Kramerguy
Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:24 am
Bob Perry wrote: Pyramid schemes are illegal,

And that just magically stops people from pushing them eh?

Bob Perry wrote:this is real business,

So is extortion, murder for hire, and drug trafficking.

Bob Perry wrote:doing a billion dollars worth of travel in 2008, and it is publically traded. Kenye West thinks it's a good idea, so does Baby Face, Lil' Bow Wow, and Steven Spielberg. I could run down the sports guys for you, but click on the link above and see for yourself. For all you who don't want to know the truth or use this, don't bother checking it out. It's Ok.

Yeah, I made 4 billion last year. Ozzy supports it, so does Pink, Tiger woods, and That git-er-done guy... Since I said it, and can put together a web site in less than 5 minutes that also says it..well.... it must be true!

Don't you get it? You are a fool, you got sucked into a pyramid scheme, and you are given a choice, cut your losses and accept a hard lesson learned, or become part of the problem, and try to sucker someone else.

I see you clearly chose to be the lesser man in life.

Good luck redeeming yourself.

#62754 by philbymon
Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:30 am
I'm cynical, for lots of good reasons.

The last line in your last post, which I quote - "You can't say the right thing to the wrong person, and you can't say the wrong thing to the right person." - is kinda ridiculous. As a guy with ADHD, I know for a FACT that you can say the wrong thing to lots of ppl, anytime you let your mouth outpace your good sense.

Seems you left your good sense at the door when you walked in. No, we don't trust ppl blindly, & often the ones with the biggest desire to "help others" are the ones that end up flooking us up the worst. We've all had those experiences, so when you give us more arguments without offering more proof, it only tends to make us back away from you further.

Anyone can make grandiose claims. Are you rich? Show me your proof of riches, & I might want to investigate your claims more deeply. Otherwise you look like another infomercial aired at 4 AM, & I never watch those, nor would I buy from them or give them my credit card info.

#62760 by fisherman bob
Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:41 am
STFU? Stick twinkies far up? Suck toads frogs underpants? Slurp the foul urine? Startle the fuc*king Uruguayans? I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT STFU MEANS!!

#62768 by gbheil
Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:01 pm
"Shut the F up" Bob! Try to keep up with the acronyms. :lol:

#62770 by philbymon
Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:53 pm
ROFLMFAOASCOMN! (rolling on floor laughing my flookin' ass off & squirting coffee out my nose)

#62779 by Kramerguy
Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:41 pm
Bob Perry wrote: Frankly, I find your attitudes offensive, for musicians, for family men,

Truth is offensive to you. Got it. Captain Obvious already pointed that out though. Thanks for confirming.

Bob Perry wrote:I've gone to your sites and listened and looked, probably more than you have given me the courtesy of)

I did look up your site, then I looked up people's experiences with your site... couldn't fine ONE positive review of your scheme, except by others who are in the same boat as you.

Bob Perry wrote:and just as one human being to another. You speak without thinking, without knowledge, you assume.

What exactly gives you the right to accuse me of speaking without thinking? I'm not the one trapped in a ponzi scheme, am I? But you are...

Bob Perry wrote:What is it that you find so hard to believe; that there really are people out here who are real, who have a real desire to help others?

Sure there are. Bill Gates And Bono both help millions in Africa, soup kitchens help the homeless. NOBODY, REPEAT: NOBODY helps the 'middle class', with exception to the SBA, and I strongly doubt that they would endorse your scheme. If you think different, then PROVE IT, and link to the SBA site where they say you are 'for real'.

Bob Perry wrote:Have you become so cynical that everything and everyone is trying to get you? Or is it you don''t have anything better to do than to raz a guy who is just reaching out to others?

Nobody gives a shat about me. You certainly don't. You would like to get your greedy claws on my wallet though. Big difference between a cynic and a fool. I'd rather be the cynic TYVM.

Bob Perry wrote: I am glad I have gotten rid of that hardness of my heart. I am one man, one musician, trying to reach out to other musicians. If it's not for you, I have no problem with it. Go your merry way.

I was going my merry way. I didn't invite you to come into MY community and SPAM your bullcrap schemes onto people. This pryamid scheme has NOTHING AT ALL to do with music, for starters.

Bob Perry wrote:Others, have already seen it different though. You can't say the right thing to the wrong person, and you can't say the wrong thing to the right person.

Yeah, and too bad you are the wrong person. Nothing anyone here says apparently gets through to you.

Is there any chance you would just piss off, delete your account, and just never come back?