This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

DEF LEPPARD ROCKS

25%
75%
#52372 by Drummer that could
Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:53 pm
check out my profile, i am very curious. its hard to describe my talent. if you've ever heard of Rick Allen i'm close to his talent wise. would you give me a chance playing for you. check out my profile and look at my youtube video. it isn't my best b/c it's marching band music but you can get an idea. :lol:

#52815 by philbymon
Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:41 pm
Sorry - never was a fan

#52958 by qtrtilldawn
Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:04 am
Hey "Drummer that could",

I am very impressed, keep up the work. I am your oppisite, legs~not! I too do not let anything stop me, except the fact I can not carry a tune.

I am in the process of opening a music recording studio, (remember, in the process), but I will keep you in mind.

Get some better videos, focus more on the music to get more attention. Sorry to say that, but people just don't give a crap anymore. I can say that from experiance.

I get shot down so fast because I am in a chair. Heck, I opened a Bicycle Shop until my ex-wife got it all. But it can be done.

Keep it up, do what you like, listen to half of what you read and none of what you hear. Only what you want is what matters.

Best of luck, Ron.

#53258 by Drummer that could
Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:07 pm
qtrtilldawn wrote:Hey "Drummer that could",

I am very impressed, keep up the work. I am your oppisite, legs~not! I too do not let anything stop me, except the fact I can not carry a tune.

I am in the process of opening a music recording studio, (remember, in the process), but I will keep you in mind.

Get some better videos, focus more on the music to get more attention. Sorry to say that, but people just don't give a crap anymore. I can say that from experiance.

I get shot down so fast because I am in a chair. Heck, I opened a Bicycle Shop until my ex-wife got it all. But it can be done.

Keep it up, do what you like, listen to half of what you read and none of what you hear. Only what you want is what matters.

Best of luck, Ron.

thanks man very much. ur words are priceless