This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#61274 by JennyKy
Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:28 am
Honestly, and I hate to say this. I have a really hard time working with other women. It just always seems to add more drama and emotional baggage then the same exact situation with guys... we can be so hard on each other about every little thing.

But with that being said, if you get a good group of chicks together the results can be awesome. But don't settle for people who aren't willing to work with you.

Forget the clothes and the weight, because those are really non-issues, are they working with you and motivated, that's what is important. All that physical stuff can be worked on, and overcome really easily. But it sounds to me like the personality conflicts and the lack of motivation is really the underlying problem.

If they aren't willing to work hard, and be a team then you need to find people who will be. :wink:
Last edited by JennyKy on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#61275 by philbymon
Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:49 am
JennyKy wrote:Honestly, and I hate to say this. I have a really hard time working with other women. It just always seems to add more drama and emotional baggage then the same exact situation with guys... we can be so hard on each other about every little thing.

But with that being said, if you get a good group of chicks together the results can be awesome. But don't settle for people who aren't willing to work with you.

Forgot the clothes and the weight, because those are really non-issues, are they working with you and motivated, that's what is important. All that physical stuff can be worked on, and overcome really easily. But it sounds to me like the personality conflicts and the lack of motivation is really the underlying problem.

If they aren't willing to work hard, and be a team then you need to find people who will be. :wink:

Spoken like a musician & a team player!
#61633 by RaneVox
Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:15 pm
Maybe your drummer is all tarted out because in being behind the kit, people aren't going to notice her as much :?: The lads will give you this idea, I think. The ones in my band used to have a laugh at me joking that women were always looking for all the attention if I dressed up a little :lol: