This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#253567 by david18084
Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:36 am
We are a company that tours shows world wide and we are looking for a new Paul, George, John and Ringo.

Our Beatlemania show has toured the world extensively. We need musicians who can play the parts in character, we have all the costumes and instruments identical to the years we are portraying.

Your music interests must be varied as you will also be playing as part of a backing band for 3 other shows we are running. This will keep you busy doing around 250 shows a year.

All members must be accomplished musicians and singers front line and harmony.

Our Paul can be right handed but must learn the show right handed which is what previous players have done.

Our Ringo sings 3 songs in the show as well so as I said he must sing as well.

We have a proven formula and track record for doing this so we need people that are happy to work with us, listen , bring their best every night , leave their egos at home .

I'm in Sth Africa at the moment doing our Abba show and I'll be home on the 8th of Feb but I can be contacted via email up till then.

Our office is already booking Oz and Nz tours to get it tight before we go abroad.

Please no time wasters

We will be scheduling rehearsals, costume fittings and putting in the effort to get it right.

If this sounds like you don't hesitate to make contact with me.

Time is of the essence so if I can't find the right players in Oz I will be looking abroad to get the caliber we need.