This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#248101 by JoAnne Myers
Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:07 am
Hello fellow music lovers, I was unsure of what category to post this message. I will be permanately located in Los Angles by November 1, 2015. I am seeking a paid band assistant job in or near LA. My services include house cleaning, cooking, laundry duties, shopping, cleaning musical instruments, errand running, dog walking, pet care (cats usually), and driver. I will accept a live in or live out position.

I am a multi-tasker who loves people, animals, music, and all forms of art. I am a published author of 6 books by the publishing houses of Melange Books of Virginia, and Black Rose Writing of Texas. I am a great cook, cleaner and driver and possess a great driving record and carry vehicle insurance. I am a very caring person who takes her job seriously.

I am an energetic, motivated individual who is highly organized and skilled at balancing the needs of clients in both personal and professional capacities. My clerical training at Hocking College allows me to handle computer and office organization and duties. I possess a strong work ethic and positive attitude and need little guidance. I adept at providing valuable relief to busy career individuals and I am highly effective in fast-paced work environments. Please contact me at this cell number or my email address: Cell: 740-279-5466
Please share this message with bands. Thank you.

Email: [email protected]