This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#238022 by Chris LaBenne
Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:26 pm
I'm an electric bass player available for studio recording sessions and am interested in becoming part of a studio backup band or a group of session musicians. I've been playing bass for 10 years, have professional-quality gear, and have reliable transportation. I have been in many bands and have played over 150 gigs in the last three years. I can play any style or technique, and am skilled on both 4- and 5-string bass. I also sing.

I am capable of making my own recordings at home as well as join groups in studio, meaning that if your budget is low and just need me to overdub a bass line, I can do it from home and you will save money on studio time. I also have perfect pitch, meaning that having me add a bass part to your music is as easy as sending me an audio file and saying how you want it to sound; I can figure it out from there in terms of key and chord progressions, meaning you don't need to spend a lot of time writing up lead-sheets or notated bass lines. I want to make your record sound great, and I want it to be as easy for you as possible!

NOTE: I am currently located in Wilmington, NC; since I am able to record at home, I can still provide bass tracks to you via email, Dropbox or Google Drive. This makes me available nationwide through telecommunication. Some brief snippets of my bass playing (and vocals) are available at bandmix.com/chris-labenne.

Please feel free to reply to this ad. Thanks :D