This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#237142 by evon529575
Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:50 am
Hey I'm looking for a live band or some musicians I can use to put together a band. I am a vocalists my music styling is a hip hop, r&b, rock mix if you are interested no matter your location inbox me. My name is Evon Russell I go by the artist name Rodrick Logo. I have music available on Soundcloud to listen to I go by Rod'rick and get a feel for if you wanna help me out with my creative vision. What I would ideally like to see on stage as my band is 2 male background singers, an electric & acoustic guitarist, drummer, and a keyboard player. I am releasing my full mixtape on CD Baby this week entitled The Elements of Streets, Love and Relationships. Thanks in advance for your interest my email address if you are interested [email protected].
Peace, Love, and Good Music
#237162 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:45 pm
Usual advice: use the 'search' function in the profiles to find others in your area; get some music sample son your profile - MP3s on the player or linked videos. Lots of non-members browse the profile,s but they're unlikely to follow the link to your tunes on soundcloud.