This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#235773 by CD Netrom
Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:59 pm
I'm here to introduce my company Cd Netrom, a certified cd and dvd replication manufacturer based in Baldwin Park California . We work with mastering & recording studios who refer artists to us for replication. Cd Netrom is one the leaders in replication in Los Angeles and dedicating more than 15 years in the industry, we can offer a complete full service of replication of CDs, DvDs, and Blu ray. We have the capacity to replicate 3-6 million and up of CDs and DvDs per month, and have a very aggressive pricing structure. Along with our replication services we also offer a complete fulfillment of printing and packaging for your CD and DvD needs. Thank you for your interest. Please go to the website www.cdnetrom.com or call me directly at 888-265-7775.
#235777 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:00 am
I'm sure if you would like to advertise here at BM< the owners will be glad to quote you prices. What you are posting, though, is SPAM, an dmost likely the forum moderators/owners will delete your post soon.
#239078 by RED2015
Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:43 am
E-mail alerts
Home About Contact Services Available Packages Music Acting Modeling agencies Privacy policy and return
Package A
​Package C
Package D
​Package E
$​ 19.95 BASIC MEMBERSHIP
$ 39.95 ENTERTAINMENT CONTACT DATA BASE
$ 59.95 Action plan/Audio/ Video review/Management review/Evaluation/Placement of music media up to 5 minutes in length.
$​12,600 Promotional 5 minute video and head shots included in this package.
$100,000 Retainer professional Music video consulting package. 250.00 Hr. bill rate
​Free action plan flow chart included