This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#232545 by Chris LaBenne
Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:16 pm
Need a commercial jingle? Music for your TV show or movie? Need to commission a composition for your music program? Arrangements for your jazz/funk band? A session bassist to round out your lineup or record on your studio sessions?
- I've got a BA in music composition (2012)
- Active composer of orchestral, concert band, rock, ska, funk, classical, choral, chamber, and jazz music
- Active arranger of marching band, brass band, orchestra, funk/jazz bands, rock/pop groups, and other styles of music
- Have had dozens of original works performed by collegiate musical ensembles and rock/pop bands
- Multi-instrumentalist with multi-track recording experience (bass, guitar, drums, vocals, keyboard; good for recording jingles because no extra musicians need to be hired)
- I am also an experienced bass player and have played 150+ gigs in the past three years, am sponsored by DR Strings, and have been featured in Bass Player Magazine and on NoTreble.com. Actively searching for recording opportunities, session work, and gigging bands who need bassists. (Audio samples on my Bandmix page)

Check out chrislabenne.wix.com/chrislabenne for samples of my work.

Thanks
CL