This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#224076 by Russ Dawson
Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:07 pm
Hello all

I am a Bournemouth based semi pro photographer/musician who has mainly concentrated work within the landscape. I have recently done a street photography shoot which was really successful - you can view my work at www.russelldawson.com

I want to diversify and increase my portfolio which will hopefully lead to some paid commercial work. So I am offering my services free to bands and musicians who want some images for promotion or album covers etc. It is an area that is new to me, although I have played guitar since I was 14, but am willing to play around with ideas and travel to locations in and around the Dorset area.

I have already done a shoot for a singer/songwriter and I can email these images if you need to see them - they are not on my site!

If you are interested contact me so we can discuss your ideas. This is a serious offer that could benefit us both.

Russ