This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#218627 by Chris DeRosa
Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:04 am
Do You Need Drum Tracks For Your Song, Demo, Or Jingle?

I am a skilled and creative drummer available to help you bring your music to life. I have worked extensively with some very talented bands and songwriters including Deborah Harry and Chris Stein of Blondie, Rick Ross, Nadia Ali, NBC's 30 Rock (recording for Ce Lo Green & Mike McDonald respectively), Raul Midon, Melba Moore, Phil Perry, Skinner Box, The Five Satins, Masspike Miles, and the Yale University Big Band (here in NYC and abroad).

I have worked with such Producers as Giancarlo Vulcano (30 Rock), Jose "Cheo" Pardo (Los Amigos Invisibles), Roger Fife (Tricky), Steve Eigner (Nelly), Daniel Rey (White Zombie, Ramones), Kramer (Urge Overkill, Ween, Butthole Surfers, Daniel Johnston), "General" George Fullan (The Rolling Stones, Cyndi Lauper, Twisted Sister, Dream Theater, Cheap Trick), Stuart Epps (Led Zeppelin, Elton John), J. Chris Griffin (Madonna, Kanye West, John Legend, Missy Elliott, Janet Jackson), Jon Brion (Fiona Apple, Aimee Mann, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) among many others.

I can record both drum set and percussion tracks for your music in my state of the art tracking studio (CDR Studios) here in NYC and then ftp them back to you within as little as 72 hours. I use the highest quality instruments and recording gear to give you the best drum sounds for your musical needs. Whether it's a 3 minute pop tune, 30 second jingle, or an entire album side with complicated time changes I can do the job for you. I'm very easy to work with and I can offer your music a "Sound & Style" to take your situation to the next level. I offer reasonable single & multiple song tracking rates (available upon request).

See/Hear my work at:
http://www.chrisderosa.com
https://www.facebook.com/ChrisDeRosaDrummer

To get started all I need is an mp3 reference of your song along with any specific details, examples, or ideas you may have in mind for me to create your custom drum track. I will ad a click to your reference mp3 and record multiple drum tracks along with a percussion track (if desired), as well as a stereo drum mix down for you to reference and approve (you will get the option of a redo if so desired). The recorded files will be compatible with any software program you prefer or currently use.

My favorite styles and strengths are quite varied and diverse so I have a lot to bring to the table. Shoot me an email with your info and some details about your project and budget. If we all work together anything is possible!

btw, I am also available for any other specific drumming needs you may have (live shows/tours & video shoots etc.).