This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#6423 by MikeJMusic
Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:27 pm
I have my own recording studio in my home in Clearwater, FL where I can help anyone with professional recordings. I am also willing to teach YOU how to make your own professional recordings and studio if you're interested. I also build custom computers for musicians and studios (as I know how important the safety of music data is).

I am willing to help anybody with whatever they need so they can create professional sounding music. Not only is this consulting but also educating. I understand that computers are a large part of the modern day recording studio, and as an experienced computer technician, I can help you make your computer a strong point in your recording studio.

As for some background, I have been playing guitar, bass, drums and keyboard and recording for nearly 15 years. I love playing and recording music of my own and have a lot of fun helping others.

Please reply to this message or I can be reached at (727) 812-1393.
Thanks,
Mike
8)