This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#163237 by BigBen_
Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:53 pm
Hi all,

As the title says: New music management is seeking talent.

Please BEFORE emailing make sure you read the following:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All styles of music considered.
All types of artists (singers, bands, etc)
Also looking for recording engineers/producers.

- - - -

*Please only send a link to your myspace or other site where your music can be streamed. If we are interested we will contact you requesting more info (bio, pic, etc).

*Please no mp3 attachments.

*If you have emailed already please don't email again, we will contact you if we think you or your band have the potential we are looking for.

Send links to:
[email protected]

Thank you
Big Ben Management.
www.bigbenmanagement.com

#163262 by RhythmMan-2
Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:21 am
And, specifically, what did you have in mind for that talent?

#163276 by Lynard Dylan
Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:00 pm
London, England, I don't have a spaceship
to get there.
#171549 by synergy472058
Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:22 am
This is what I can do, see below:

"ARE YOU IN A BAND? WOULD YOU LIKE SOMEONE TO HELP YOU FURTHER YOUR MUSIC CAREER?!"

Are you in a pop/rock/metal/hardcore/punk band? Are you unsure what your next step should be in getting more exposure? I can help.
I am a 12 year seasoned industry professional offering management consulting for bands. I have years of experience working with muti-platinum bands at a major level. Its always important to find talent and I am now looking to find local talented acts with potential. I have a vast rolodex of both major label and independent executives. I have experience with multi platinum rock and metal acts and I specialize in artist development.

How?

-I will develop a 3 month online marketing plan that will help raise social media numbers and regional press awareness (possibly national depending on the band)
-I will create a game plan and help execute the plan, showing you how to promote your band, according to your band's vision
-I can help get some gigs in the local NY and NJ area (depending on the band)
-I will "shop" your music to records labels (I must feel that the band has done enough legwork and the music is ready to shop)
-Help create webdesign, merchandise design, setting up online merchandise store, creating vinyl, cds, album artwork etc (additional charges may apply)
-Access to a recording studio in Jersey City, NJ at discounted day rates (additional charges may apply)

$2500 a month. 3 month min campaign required to see results.

I can help give you the tools and knowledge that you need to grow your band.

Email me for more information and to view my resume. [email protected]

**I reserve the right to decline working with acts that I don't feel are ready or at the level needed to do the above**

#171732 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:17 pm
You want $7500 up front? For what, exactly - a website design? Who are you and who do you have for references in your current clientele "multi platinum"?
Is this you?: Synergy Management Consulting 410 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022-4407

I bet rich parents are aching to pay you to get their kids' bands up and running!

#171774 by Starfish Scott
Tue May 01, 2012 12:01 am
Lynard Dylan wrote:London, England, I don't have a spaceship
to get there.

Been there, I have a spaceship.

You don't need it..lol

#191730 by Yanna Fabian
Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:52 am

Hi, I would love to become Your client.
I'm an award winning recording artist & singer & songwriter from EU.

live recordings, singles, demos, videos & photos are at:
www.bandmix.com/yanna-fabian/

Moved to LA from Europe 1,5 years ago, but open to traveling anywhere.
I was signed with EMI Europe for 8 years, released 4 solo albums - pop / electronic / jazz&blues and numerous rock & musical soundtracks.

I focus on nu jazz - fusion electronic - think awesome club & dance music,
but I also sing with a blues & jazz band.
I'm 100% professional, passionate & committed, music is all I do for living.

Thank You
Have a great day!
Yanna

#191744 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:45 pm
Good luck with kickstarting yoru career here in the US, Yanna - note this thread you replied to is old, and any 'agencies' posting in these forums are unlikely to be anything useful.