This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#151001 by At least leave a msg
Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:22 pm
I used to play guitar.. would play my wal mart guitar with my walkman in with master of puppets going. I always thought i was destined to play that fast downpicking that James has blessed me with. But now, its all boring except for alternate tremolo picking. Now, I can scream with a set of pipes to back it up(as long as I don't drink lol [Is really not a problem, more a serious josh]) I practice my pipes as much as possible, and I honestly believe that you have no idea how I can scream. Let me put it this way, throw on Korn's first album(ARRRREEEE YOOOOUUUUU REEAAADYYYY!!!!) I can KILL!!! that. (..and thats just a warm up) So, In Conclusion.. I WANT TO BLOW UP!!!!!! Anyone want to join the train? I feel like I can't even write until I get somebody.. I can't do it all myself(well I could, but..)

#151002 by At least leave a msg
Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:28 pm
I (STILL!!!) play guitar too..

#151075 by gbheil
Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:54 pm
Your profile says " NO AUDIO " .

Not very convincing advertisement.

Welcome to the boards.
#151440 by Starfish0o
Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:33 pm
ThaGrreatist wrote:I used to play guitar.. would play my wal mart guitar with my walkman in with master of puppets going. I always thought i was destined to play that fast downpicking that James has blessed me with. But now, its all boring except for alternate tremolo picking. Now, I can scream with a set of pipes to back it up(as long as I don't drink lol [Is really not a problem, more a serious josh]) I practice my pipes as much as possible, and I honestly believe that you have no idea how I can scream. Let me put it this way, throw on Korn's first album(ARRRREEEE YOOOOUUUUU REEAAADYYYY!!!!) I can KILL!!! that. (..and thats just a warm up) So, In Conclusion.. I WANT TO BLOW UP!!!!!! Anyone want to join the train? I feel like I can't even write until I get somebody.. I can't do it all myself(well I could, but..)

I agree with the last post no audio...wtf? if you think your really all that and a bag of chips email me at miller198529 at yahoo . com we are still looking for a vocalist or 10 mins of entertainment. :lol:
#152673 by At least leave a msg
Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:17 pm
yeah, i uploaded some videos

#152720 by Starfish Scott
Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:33 pm
omg

Can't you clean those up some?
#152739 by At least leave a msg
Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:31 pm
im a first time "recording" artist been playing for 15 years and just started singing for real for a year, screaming for less... and I know I can scream, so all else doesn't matter as much.. im still practicing the singing, getting better. But, thanks for the critique I know It sucks =]

#152752 by fisherman bob
Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:48 am
Chief Engineer Scott wrote:omg

Can't you clean those up some?
. Scott, he did say fresh new talent. He IS a talent of sorts...

#152774 by Starfish Scott
Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:22 pm
Bob, even I can clean up that track with a good filter and a layering program.

Don't make recordings of you in your car..just not a good idea.

(I always cringe when I hear them shift into 3rd) lol

OTHERWISE, get a decent 4 track mixer and record some stuff.
Let your friends hear it, whatever they like, take that and upload it.

DO NOT UPLOAD anything you record. Even if your friends have to give you the "lesser of 7 evils", use the one they liked just a little as opposed to giving us everything.

#152781 by Etu Malku
Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:58 pm
retracted
Last edited by Etu Malku on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#152786 by Starfish Scott
Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:45 pm
Be nice Etu, not everyone is as skilled at recording as you are..

PS: I dig your music.. And after hearing what you have to offer, when you slap them, I am thinking it would hurt more than someone who has no music/awful recordings. (easy with the big hand of justice) lol
#152954 by At least leave a msg
Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:29 pm
Well, I'm glad that some people care enough about their future music to help it out. Fresh new talent means that I have obviously never done anything except enjoy my music