This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#143802 by Sean Lynch
Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:43 pm
Hello all,

As stated above, I am running a Behringer USB mixer in my home recording studio. I have Pro Tools 9 ( just upgraded from Cakewalk 5). Pro Tools says they will run with most 3rd party hardware but I am having trouble getting it set up correctly. Mainly, I'm not sure of how to get the software to read the right drivers. If anyone out there uses Pro Tolls 9 and has some advice, please let me know...I have a lot of music to put down and the user manual isn't helping much.

Thanks in advance,
Sean

#174476 by tina477117
Thu May 31, 2012 7:53 am
zhrC7BX29e
The survey states that people's G?nstige Christian Louboutin life expectancy is further over one year.
However, standard model Preiswerte Christian Louboutin Schuhe is more expensive to buy one pair for you.
Should you'll defend the actual Christian Louboutin Schuhe tennis shoes quite to provide a take up.
Maybe increase each life-span of Stephanie Christian Louboutin Deutschland to otherwise generations.
Practice of repairing your Christian Louboutin Outlet is effective for virtually rated better quality running shoes.

#174520 by Starfish Scott
Thu May 31, 2012 9:59 pm
Who's using Pro Tools here?

I know some of you are.

Can you help this guy a bit?

I am a Cakewalk Sonar 6 type, so I haven't a clue.

#174557 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:39 pm
Necro-ed thread - it's from 2011, with a spammer waking it up.

#174593 by Starfish Scott
Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:38 pm
oh crap, LOL thanx Mike, I missed that..

ecchh Can we bake the spammers?

#174598 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:43 pm
Baked spam and mac and cheese - YUMM!! :twisted: