This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#112743 by 90 dB
Fri May 28, 2010 1:12 pm
Want to get filthy rich in The Music Business? Want to tour to sold-out crowds? Want to stay in the finest hotels, drink fine champagne as you listen to your music on the radio? It’s easy! Just sign up to my new website, which is viewed by every major industry professional in the known universe!

I am a famous musician and producer, looking for acts that will change the music world forever! To sign up, just go to my website below. Reach for the Stars!!!!!

Felonious J. Hownswaggle
Starmaker Music, Inc.
www.starmakermusic.com

#112752 by Starfish Scott
Fri May 28, 2010 2:01 pm
Felonious J. Hownswaggle ??

LOL THIS IS A JOKE, RIGHT>?

#112784 by gbheil
Fri May 28, 2010 10:21 pm
:lol:

#112789 by 90 dB
Fri May 28, 2010 11:02 pm
Capt. Scott wrote:Felonious J. Hownswaggle ??

LOL THIS IS A JOKE, RIGHT>?

Nobody's foolin you, man. 8)

#112808 by Starfish Scott
Sat May 29, 2010 4:06 am
Ah you had me guessing.. lol

gj

#116694 by Sathya
Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:55 am
The original Reach For The Stars was released in 1983. It became an instant classic, and can fairly be said to have started a genre of 4X (explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate) space games. Now, SSG is doing a brand new version of the game.

The original RFTS was a hit because it contained great gameplay, excellent balance, tough AI, great replayability, addiction and fun, qualities sadly lacking from many of today's games. The new RFTS is a great game because it retains those qualities, while expanding the game's scope and vastly improving the interface and graphics. See for yourself, the demo is available from the SSI website.
==================
Bodystockings
Couture Prom Dresses

#116703 by 90 dB
Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:34 am
Due to a cease and desist order we have been served with, we have changed our name from "Reach For The Stars" to: "Starmaker Machine" (at least until we get another C & D order).

You can still get Filthy Rich in the music business. Just visit our website and send me $399. and I will ship you my Total Success DVD, containing every step you must take to become Filthy Rich!

Felonious J. Hownswaggle
Starmaker Music, Inc.
www.starmakermusic.com